Chapter 2: Love Blooms, Page 17: Sicken Souls

As the snow lightly fell, the underground seemed bright. Going on over to a house, to a door, and then inside a room. We are met with two sleeping skeletons holding one another. The bigger skeleton also known as Stretch soon awoken, staring down at the sleeping skeleton in his arms. Making a smile, Stretch pulled the smaller skeleton up to his chest, breathing deeply into the smaller one sent. Moving away just for a second to reach for his phone, he began taking pictures of the sleeping skeleton, while holding a slight blush. Sadly Stretch forgot the most important thing about taking a photo of someone when sleep....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MAKE SURE THE FLASH IS OFF!!!

This caused the smaller skeleton, also known as Red to wake up. When looking up at the bigger skeleton, his eyes disappeared, making them empty and black. Stretch smiled at Red, throwing his phone away. Red's began to smile darkly at the bag of smoke, "What the hell do you think you doing?" The smaller growled, while getting out of Stretch's grip. A drip of sweat came down Stretch's head, but he keep his cool, "Just taking a picture of a star." He replied making his 'famous' smirk, making Red blush. "I-I ain't got time for this." Red said pulling himself form under the sheets. Stretch gave a sadden look, then pulled the other into his lap by using MAGIC. "W-W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" The smaller skeleton said. Stretch gripped Red's waists, looking at him with lazy eyes with a hint of lust.

"I really want to do you" Stretch answer, cupping up Red's chin.

Red gawked at the other skeleton, staring off to space, while his mind wonder off to Never Land.

"So... Is that a yes?" Stretch smiled.

Red removed the others skeleton's hands, pushing himself off the skeleton. This made Stretch sigh, the feelings were there, but it seem like Red didn't want to show it. Red slowly left the room, but not before turning around to face Stretch, giving a fake (ass) grin, leaving the skeleton alone in his room. This gave some time for the bigger skeleton to think, and act out. He wanted to win Red over, he wanted to win Red's heart (soul).

Stretch groaned, looking over to where the smaller skeleton was once sleeping, He rubbed his skull, getting up. He knew that a long day was ahead.

~

Deep into the woods, a portal had open, three skeletons walking out the portal letting it close behind them. A scientist, a glitch, and a mad man, they began walking towards a dark door, marked 'The Ruins'. The mad man smiled, looking at the door, kicking the door open making the scientist jump. The glitch laughed, making the mad man look at him sideways, the taller skeleton glared in a way of saying shut up. The glitch simply crossed his arms, the mad man took lead. A bloody red flame came above his eye, he smile. His smile was like a poison, it was deadly.

~

Many things are to be uncovered, many roads are able to be chosen, but only one ends with a happy ending. Each and every world, has sick and disgusting people. Each sin they shall make, the knife sharpens.

May something have mercy on their sicken souls.

NOTE OF DRUNKENNESS

What's up my bitches? No, we not dat cool? Okay then.

Sup readers, how are ya? 

Depress?

Happy?

Normal?

Lonely?

Bored?

Drunk?

Closet Gay?

Waiting for a new episode of your favorite show?

Well, my editor was finally ready to edit this, the words they said were just beautiful. 

"Bach, get off you lazy half otaku drunk ass of the bed, and pay me my god damn money. And learn how to fucking use grammar for once and your life, and don't take my damn Starbucks."

Yep... They love me.

Anywhores, later bitches. _(┐「ε:)_

Note from editor~

You touched my damn Starbucks....