3: GET OVER IT

TUESDAYS WERE busier than Mondays, and the girls didn't have tons of time to fool around, especially in the morning, when people stopped by to have breakfast, and early afternoon, when people wanted lunch, and honestly any time of the day, whenever people were hungry.

"I'm so hungry," Vanessa pouted, and Nichole laughed and rolled her eyes.

"We had lunch twenty minutes ago," she reminded her.

"Exactly! That was twenty minutes ago!" Vanessa whined.
Just go get something to eat!" Vanessa received a playful slap on her head from Eddie.

"Ouch!" she scratched the part that was hurt, then looked at Nichole, "Can I?"

Nichole couldn't say no to her friend, so she just smiled and nodded.

"Yay! Thank you, thank you, I think I would've literally died from hunger," Vanessa smiled brightly, dramatizing the whole situation a little - as always.

"How does she do it? Hah."

"Eddie, shut up! You're beautiful, and I love you!" Vanessa yelled from the kitchen.

"Thank you, I love you more!" Eddie yelled back and laughed.

"No, I love you more!"

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" Nichole said to her friend, it was a thing Vanessa did, and someone always had to remind her to stop.

"Yes, sir!" she answered.

"I told you not to talk!" Nichole couldn't help, but laugh, and Eddie laughed with her.

"I'm not talking!" Vanessa fought back, and her friends started laughing even more. After a moment she came back, and saw her friends in tears, laughing at something she couldn't quite understand.

"What's so funny? I wanna laugh too!" Vanessa asked, sounding like a little child.

"You're the funny one here," Eddie wiped off the tears.

Vanessa patted on her chest, "I feel so special right now."

Nichole wrapped her hands around her waist, "Well, that's because you are special."

"Aww," Vanessa smiled and hugged her back.

"Oh my, I'm just dying from all the love in the air!" a deep voice suddenly interrupted, it scared Eddie so much, that she jumped and bumped into someone next to her.

"I told ya', I'm watching you!" Eddie jumped again, because of how close Tommy's face was to hers.

"What are you doing here again? Nikki, I think we should hire a security guard, to stop him from, coming here again," Eddie shook her head.

"I don't know, I don't think so," the black haired guy, who was also called Nikki, said and thoughtfully looked somewhere far away.

"I'm not talking to you," Eddie rolled her eyes.

"So, what do you want this time?" Nichole crossed her hands over her chest.

"We came here to get some food, what else would we want from this place?" Nikki said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"There are plenty of places where you could get food, and you decided to come here," Eddie raised her eyebrows, not believing a word they say.

"Of course! This place is lovely!" Nikki said, and for a moment Nichole felt a little proud of herself, even though the compliment came from someone like him, "After all, it's named after me!"

All three girls rolled their eyes.

"The world doesn't evolve around you," Vanessa said and looked around the diner to see, if there are any new clients, "Ugh, gotta go!" she said and waved at her friends.

"Don't leave us alone," Eddie groaned and furrowed her eyesbrows.

"You won't be alone. You still have me," Tommy popped his head right next to hers and spoke, causing Eddie to jump again.

She rolled her eyes and went behind the counter, "You can go take orders now."

She didn't have to wait long until people came, and the guys had to leave. But Tommy still stood there for a while, trying to distract Eddie, which he was really good at. But he also scared the clients a bit, and that really pissed Eddie off.

"Get away from here at least while I'm working!"

Tommy scoffed, and sat back down next to his friend, chatting with him.

Meanwhile, Nikki was still there, but he tried to distract Eddie's friend. Before he walked up to Nichole, he looked her up and down, realizing how strong she was - or at least acted - despite her size and the polite manner, that seemed to be surrounding her, when she wasn't speaking directly to you. It seemed so welcoming, and all you wanted to do was walk up to that girl and just get to know her.

Nichole had served food for the last clients, and it meant one thing - she could take a little break. She turned around to go see Eddie, but she ran into Nikki, who was standing right behind her.

"So, eh, how is it going?" he didn't know how to start a conversation, so he asked the most basic question.

Nichole chuckled, "Worse, now that you two have arrived here."

Nikki didn't expect her to get back at him by saying something so mean, "Ouch!"

"Well," she simply shrugged and walked away, but he still kept following her.

"But... I dunno, we're bored, maybe you, girls, are free after work? You could, I don't know I guess... hang out with us maybe?" Nikki asked, unsure if it was the right time to ask that.

"Seriously?" Nichole smiled and shook her head, which gave Nikki a little bit of false hope, "After the impressions you've made," she pointed her finger at him.

Nikki felt like he just got stabbed with a knife, "But... We can introduce ourselves to you and tell somethin' about ourselves."

Nichole laughed and shook her head again, "We're not any groupies, dumbass," dumbass seemed like a word, that Nichole liked to use, when reffering to Nikki, "You are some kind of rockstars, aren't you?" Nichole raised her eyebrow.

Nikki took a deep breath, "We're not some rockstars, we're Mötley Crüe," he proudly said.

Nichole cocked her head, "I feel like I've heard that name before. Maybe in like a club or maybe I've seen it on a flyer or something. Well, my guess was right," she shrugged and left him.

Nikki sighed and walked up to the counter. Those girls were stubborn, but Nichole was right, they weren't the rockstar groupies, because they didn't seem to be involved in the rock scene at all.

"Can I just... get something to eat, please. I don't wanna go anywhere else just to get food," he said, when he saw the look on Eddie's face.

"Oh, okay, I'm gonna give you the best things we sell here, and they're not expensive, I promise," Eddie shyly smiled, after all, she was still a good person inside, and the diner needed money, The reason behind, why she loved her job so much, was that she got to meet and see so many people and most of them were kind. That guy in front of her was at least trying, unlike his friend, who came with him, at least that's what Eddie thought about him at that moment.

➖➖➖

Whoop, whoop.

It's 1 AM here and I'm updating, here you go, enjoy.