6: LET'S PRETEND WE DON'T KNOW

AFTER YET ANOTHER day of work the girls were walking home together, since it was actually a nice evening out, and they kept hearing random buzz and laugher behind them, but they didn't think much of it as many people could be going in the same direction.

"We should like, walk behind them and find out their address. Wait, no, that'd be creepy. Well..." the girls suddenly heard a familiar voice come exactly from where the buzz had come from, except now it was closer and louder - and clearer, "I mean, come on, Tommy, do you even have that... I don't remember her fucking name, do you even have her number?"

Tommy thought for a few seconds, his tipsy mind trying to remember if Eddie ever gave him her number or not, "I honestly don't remember, but I think she didn't give it to me."

"Okay, she didn't," Nikki nodded and looked over at Vince and Nikki, "So, what do you think about this?"

"I'm in," Vince grinned and shrugged.

Mick, who was never involved in whatever the guys were thinking to do with and for the girls from the diner, shrugged and said, "Go ahead," he could stand watching the circus go down.

***

"...secret plan," Eddie heard Nikki tell his friends.

"Ha," she laughed, "Secret plan."

"You know, I don't think they know the meaning of a secret plan," Vanessa said, when Eddie had caught her attention.

Nichole rolled her eyes, "If there was an actual plan, they wouldn't say it out so loud."

Eddie shrugged, "Well, I only heard the words secret plan, so I don't know, let's just pretend like there isn't a secret plan, we'll see what they're up to then."

Her other two friends nodded, "Deal."

And that's how their wildest night began.

---
this is the shortest chapter ever oh god but like ?? much needed