11: IT'S WHATEVER

THE SUN WAS GOING down and the night was starting to settle in; and all the guests at dinner were having more fun than they thought they would be. Vanessa's date was Darya - she was quite shy in the company of a bunch of strangers, but she was still cute.

After a few long hours, that flew by, discussing lots of random things starting from politics and ending with what kind of mushrooms look the cutest, they decided to all go their separate ways, whoever wanted to go home and whoever wanted to go to any night club, whoever stayed in the apartment, because, obviously, they lived there.

"Hey! Nikki!" Eddie called and both Nikkis turned their heads to her, "Hah, funny sight. Anyway, I'm gonna go to Tommy's place," she told her friend Nichole, "Do you wanna come as well? The four of us can go together then, leave some space for Van and Vik alone in this tiny ass place," she almost whispered.

"I don't know..." Nichole scratched her head, "Wait, isn't her name Darya?"

"Oh, come on, let's go!" Nikki wrapped his arm around her shoulder in an encouraging way, "Are you tired of our company already?" he said, by our company meaning himself and Tommy.

Nichole felt slightly amused, "To be quite honest, yes, but... I think I'll come. I don't have anything else to do, anyway."

"Woo!" Eddie cheered, "You're finally doing something fun."

"Shut up," Nichole snickered, "I came here, to this dinner, in the first place, that's already fun."

***

"HEY, I GOT SOME fucking beer, do you w-" a blonde head came through the door. It was Vince.

He sure was expecting his friends back in the place, but not the girls that were with them.

Vince studied them for a bit, until he recognised, who the girls are.

"Oh? Hey! I wasn't expecting to see you four together, of all people."

"Oh, Vince," Nikki teased, "Didn't we tell you?"

The blonde just blinked.

They all seated themselves on the couches, got some drinks and just talked for some while. Mick and Vince also joined, although Vince was very jumpy that night and had a lot of ideas, so he'd walk back and forth from different rooms, doing different things. Mick seemed, as per usual, more preserved, and Nichole ended up being very entertained by their conversation.

In the middle of them laughing at something Nikki interrupted, "Can I have the girl now, Mr. Mars?"

Mick grinned, "You are welcome to, as long as the lady herself wants to."

"Well, do you?" Nikki looked Nichole in the eyes.

"Do what?" she pushed out quickly, she was slightly confused.

Nikki smirked back at her with a raised eyebrow, "Baby, we can do everything you have in mind, and I know there's lots up there."

Nichole scuffed, "Oh, shut up. What did you want from me so bad, so to interrupt?"

"You kno-o-w," he dragged out, looking down, not in the girl's eyes anymore. Then he just pulled his stare up to look at Tommy and Eddie or at least where they had been previously - they had left and no one asked where or why, "See, they're gone, I say we go do something else too for the night!"

Nichole hesitated a bit, she didn't have any friends around, therefore she didn't have anyone for advice, not that she relied on it, but it was always nicer to have more opinions, she told herself.