9: DEAL

IT WAS JUST AN ANOTHER day of work for the girls. Eddie was hoping for the Crüe not to show up, but Vanessa was just doing her job with a goofy smile on her face, no one could really tell why.

"Well," Nikki said, checking the clock, that showed her it's only three in the afternoon and there's three more hours of work left, "This has been one hectic day already." She said, remembering all the grumpy clients they had had, who somehow found a problem in every minor detail of their food.

"Ugh, I know right! But, I mean, there's always going to be unsatisfied, rude clients, it's inevitable ans whatever, " Eddie commented carelessly.

"Yeah, but in this one day there were more than there were for the entire last week, I feel like." Nikki kept complaining, specifically remembering the old Russian lady, who wouldn't stop cursing at them, just because they couldn't do what she wanted them to due to the fact that none of them could speak Russian and even understand what she was saying.

"Oh, don't worry, lunch time is over, so there probably- and hopefully- won't be any more awful costumers."

But, oh, were they wrong.

***

"HEY! DID YOU MISS US?" The four boys with the electric hair and the crazy clothes shouted and walked in smoothly, as if the diner was their home and other people weren't even there.

Nikki turned around and sighed at the sight of the guys, as they were walking closer to her.

"Read that, dumbasses." She pointed to the wall next to her, where was a poster Nikki and Eddie had found in an antique store, that had pin-up art of a girl on it with a lollipop in one hand and a finger over her lips, that just said "Don't be loud!".

Sixx walked up very close to it, and, after staring at it for a couple seconds he said, "That sign won't stop me, because I can't read!"

"He definitely doesn't." Mick grumbled as a response.

"Hey, you asshole! You're not supposed to agree, you're supposed to disagree, to make me look better!"

"Well, too fucking late, dude." Mick replied and turned around.

"Out of all of them the Michael dude seems the coolest," Vanessa walked up besides Eddie, who was standing a bit away and just watching the situation go down.

"Micheal? Who's Michael?" Eddie asked, more confused than ever, until the realisation struck her, "Oh, you mean, Mick?"

Vanessa tilted her head, "Right, his name is Mick. Ugh, I'm so bad with names sometimes."

Eddie laughed in response and told her it's okay.

"Oh, I'm telling you," Tommy dramatically said, "That doesn't matter, she's gonna be there even once you come back later, so can we, please, sit down, and you can go get that woman later."

Nikki smirked and said, "Never seen you so eager over a chocolate milkshake, before."

Tommy tilted his head down, trying to hide the fact that he was blushing slightly- he had just been exposed, and not for wanting a milkshake, but for wanting to get a milkshake just so he could get to talk to a certain girl.

The rest of the band laughed at the situation and Nichole, who was standing there too, couldn't help but laugh too, even though she had just witnessed Tommy exposing his friend... Well, just telling everyone around him, that his friend's got a girl waiting for him, which made her think, that, after all, she was just a joke to the bassist, if he asked her out one night and then was about to sleep with someone else the other. She felt slightly betrayed, even if she didn't want to, she thought, how could she even begin to think she was taken seriously?