8: MOVIE NIGHT

THE GIRLS FINALLY got to have the movie night they had been talking about the other day. In reality it was more of them chatting than actually watching the movie. Other times they would have just made themselves comfortable in a pile of blankets and actually watch the movie, but since they hadn't had time to just sit down and talk about what's been going on, because of the huge amount of work, this time was slightly different.

"Hey, so how's it going with your lover boy?" Vanessa asked Eddie in a teasing voice.

"W-what lover boy?" Eddie unsurely replied, she did know what her friend was talking about but she didn't want to admit she did, she was anxious it'd be too suspicious if she immediately knew what's up.

"Oh, you know. Tommy! He's all over you, have you not noticed?"

Eddie sighed, "Are you sure about that? Because I'm not."

"What's happened?" Nikki was just as invested in the whole story and the conversation.

"Ugh, fine. I gave Tommy my number, well, our number. And he said he'd definitely call, soon. And he still hasn't even though quite some time has passed already. That's it, end of story." Eddie finally told.

"Aww. Well, maybe he hasn't had the time? Or he's been too busy? Or he's just nervous to call you? I mean, he is a rockstar in a band, or something." Vanessa stumbled over to Eddie and hugged her.

"I guess..." She murmured, "But, you know, if he don't want me, I won't bother him either. There's... Many more men out there. Even ones who actually call you, when promised."

Her friends laughed, so Eddie herself ended up laughing. For a moment no one said anything and all that could be heard were the weird, high-pitched screaming sounds coming from the movie on the TV.

"Hey," Eddie suddenly spoke up again, "I have told you all about the unfortunate events in my love life, now you tell me, what's happening in yours."

Nichole froze and her thoughts started running a hundred miles a second, she didn't know if she should just say, that nothing's going on or if she should tell her friends all about what happened with Nikki the other night, she hadn't told anyone about it. But she knew what kind of reactions and advices she could expect from them after telling and she wasn't sure that's what she wanted.

Vanessa shifted and raised her eyebrows, "Well, who's going first?"

Nikki shook her head, "Not me!"

"Fine," the blonde girl sighed, "So... There is someone," you could tell she was trying to hide her smile, while talking, "who I really like, and who seems to be into me too, but that's all I will tell you, because I'm not ready to talk about it, yet. End of story. Dot, exclamation mark, amen."

Both of her friends took a few seconds to even process what she had just said- Vanessa always talked really fast, when she was even a slightly bit nervous, and it was hard to understand her those times.

"Oh, a special someone!" Eddie wiggled her eyebrows, "What's his name?"

"Haha." She replied with a sarcastic laugh, "As I said, I won't tell you anything else, unless I'm sure about it, you'll even get to meet that special someone then." she was mocking Eddie's words yet again.

"Oh my fucking god, is it Vince?" Eddie's eyes widened.

"What? No!" Vanessa immediately yelled back, while Nikki was just there in the background, laughing at how amusing the situation was.

The blonde girl felt uncomfortable, so she decided to switch the subject quickly, "Anyhow, let's see what Nikki has to tell about her love life." Vanessa mocked the the words "love life" with a comedic tone.

Nichole felt her cheeks turning slightly red, a few seconds later she just said, "Of course, there is! I mean, come on, I love Nikki, " she paused to make the situation dramatic, but just as her friends were about to start screaming at her, she confessed, "I mean, how could you not love her? She's small, but powerful, hardworking- sometimes a bit too hardworking, but we don't talk about that-, serious most of the time, but if she opens up to you, you're special, and so much more amazing things about her."

Eddie sighed, "Ugh, Nikki! Don't make me jump like that, I really thought!"

"So, there's really nothing, huh." Vanessa nodded and looked at her.

Nichole still hadn't decided whether or not she should tell about the incident with Nikki the other day or not, but she had already hesitated too long and both Vanessa and Eddie knew something was up.

"Oh my god, there is something! Tell us everything! And by everything I mean everything!" as expected, this was the rushed reaction. For one night every now and then they got to feel like they're still younger and just gossiping about whatever so they would hype up everything. And they, obviously, loved to hear what's new in their friends' lives, either way.

"Okay, okay!" Nikki laughed and blushed even more, having to bring up what happened, "Well, remember, when we were walking home from work and we talked about how we should organise an another movie night?" the girls quickly nodded in response, "Yeah, after you walked and I moved forward on my way, this is where Nikki run up to me and stopped me, telling me that he has been trying to catch me for a "long time now". I'm guessing they were, in fact, walking behind us all that way to get to talk to us, or something."

"Oh, gee, of course. But what'd he say to you?"

"Oh, clearly he wasn't sober, he wasn't like drunk drunk, but he had definitely had a drink or two... or even more, who am I to guess. He suddenly started talking about how it'd be epic if we... Got married? Because then, since people call me Nikki most of the time and my last name would be Sixx, we would both be named Nikki Sixx."

Vanessa erupted in laughter, and even though her two girlfriends stared at her in confusion for a good moment, they couldn't resist, but join in the laughter too.

Nikki finally felt like she's comfortable with telling the whole story, so she continued, "But there's more!"

Both her friends didn't even ask what more is there, they just sat there, staring at the tiny girl, waiting for her to finally tell, "Well, of course, I laughed at that and everything, but then somehow he led the conversation in an another completely different direction by asking me if I'd like to go out with him..." Nikki couldn't finish the sentence, because her friends both squealed in excitement after she said that, "Hey! I didn't agree! I said I'd think about it! You're like two thirteen year olds."

"Who fucking cares, a guy- and may I say, a very interesting and good looking one- asked you out, which means you're gonna say yes, because I've only seen you go on one single date since we met, and if convincing you to go means we'll have to act like horrible thirteen year olds, I'm fine with that. Because, girl, I know that deep down inside you like him too, even if just a tiny bit."

"You guys are terrible," Nikki pouted, but on the inside she was actually happy she told her friends, now they could help her out if she was ever in need of or was confused.

"Whatever. So, I know you like being precise and organised and whatever, so we should make a list of pros and cons of going out with Nikki Sixx.

***

Heyo! I'm back with an another chapter, because lately I've been having tons of inspiration to write it (thanks to the amount of people reading and commenting like ,,,, damn).