Chapter 2

Jungkook's eyes began to stiffly open he hadn't slept properly in days, the constant pressure of rehearsals, fan meets and photoshoots had taken its toll on the usual vibrant maknae.

Looking tiredly around at his surroundings he realized that he was neatly tucked into his bed with the air conditioning on low , just how he liked it , resting his head comfortably on wall whilst he's body slouched lazily under the duvet he's eyes were caught by a small piece of paper obviously meant to be read by Kook.

Reaching for the paper a sharp pain shot through his back causing a slight whimper to escape he's now trembling lips , getting back into his original position he desperately tried to calm his breathing.

In an attempt to get his breath back he began taking long deeps breaths of the cool air that surrounded him , counting each time

*Deep breath*

"One"

*Deep breath*

"Two"

*Deep breath*

"Three"

After five minuets of deep breathing he finally managed to calm himself down trying to reach for the note still waiting to be read.

Shuffling his body slowly from under the duvet the pain still slightly there he reached for the note gently pulling the paper so it was out stretched.

Skimming his eyes over the letter Jungkook's eyes tried to make sense of the curly writing that looked like his managers

"Jungkook,
I don't know what had gotten into you but you really need to get your act together. You haven't been yourself in two weeks and I need to know that you are ready and still willing to perform with your hyungs. The amount of times in practice that you look like you could easily fall asleep is unbelievable! Your voice is not as smooth as it was before and your dancing looks like a three year old doing the hokey kokey. Get your act together Jeon Jungkook , or I will have no choice but to kick you out of BTS!
Your manager"

Tears made there way freely down Jungkook's face as the words he had just read swam around his mind he was useless and everybody thought it.