Chapter 8

No one's POV

Jungkook was awoken by the loud chattering of his members, their voices were loud and quickly irritating the groggy maknae.

His vision of the dimly lit room was replaced by black dots after viciously rubbing them to wake him up as he knew the noise was not going to die down anytime soon.

He wasnt usually a morning person but today he just felt agitated by every little thing , pulling the cosy covers away from his body he felt tiny goosebumps scatter his skin making shivers run down his spine.

Sitting on the edge of the bed he rubbed his temples trying to get relief from the unnecessary noise of his members only to be met with the high pitched screeching of Taehyung.

Getting up harshly Jungkook stomped towards his door swinging it open to reveal the screaming and shouting BTS.

"WILL YOU SHUT THE MOTHER HELL UP!" Jungkook shouted making the rest of the members freeze in their spots Jungkook face going red as the anger bubbled up inside.

"Kook breathe" Yoongi worriedly said placing a hand on Jungkook's  shoulder as he released to breath he didn't know he was holding.

He's mind swirls with thoughtsas he looked at the clock in the kitchen that read 9:15  he had to practice for the comeback he also had singing coaching in an hour.

"Don't worry about coaching I told manager Ann we wouldn't be in today" Namjoon piped up a huge grinn plastered on his face making Jungkook want to slap him "what did you do that for? I had to practice! "

Kookie exploded once more he was sick of being treated like a  baby he was a grown man! 

"Jungkook do not raise your voice at Namjoon" Jin's usual happy tone was dark and intimidating only fueling the anger "Then don't raise your voice at me" he growled back earning a glare from Jin and Namjoon whilst the rest of the members stood shocked.

" Sit down now" Hoseok calmly stated after a few minuets of silence , Jungkook was just about to debate when Hoseok cut him off by pointing to the sofa.

A\N 

This is a really crappy chapter I do apologize...🎈