Chapter 33

No one's POV

Jimin wriggled his way out of Yoongi's grip earning an annoyed groan from where within the process he had elbowed Yoongi where it could be said the sun definitely did not shine.

"ducking hell Jimin!" at the near slip of a swear word Jon's head whipped round making Namjoom wince at how the boy did not have whiplash.

"You Min are lucky" Jin whispered more to himself than anybody as he blaintenly ignore the boy hunched over in obvious discomfort as Hoseok sniggered at his little who was blissfully unaware of what he had done.

Patting Yoongs back he jogged over to where his little was trying to get Kookies attention, this consist of Jimin being knelt by the couple as he giddily yipped for attention much resembling a dog wanting a treat.

"Jimin baby" Hoseok cooed gaining the attention of Kook too.

"Daddy!" the elder little shouted making Tae scrunch his eyes in pain as the boy had just deafend him.

The little one ran up to his daddy wrapping his arms around the boys kneck snuggling in content as Hoseok petted his hair like a puppy "whacha doing baby?" he asked rhetorically earning a story length reply long enough for Yoongi to have made his way over.

"wow little one you sure know how to chew daddy's ear off huh" Yoongi muttered but of course Jimin heard immediately gasping and checking his daddy's ears "daddy!" he almost cried making Hoseok laugh as he assured him he was okay.

Kookie on the other hand, laughed at his daddy pulling faces, Jin and Namjoon happily cuddling in the corner... The perfect ending to the day in the BTS household.

A/N

Shitty chapter but like my phone is broken and yeah...