Chapter 24

Jungkook's POV

I felt my self slipping rapidly as I silently wept in the corner of the room.

The atmosphere of the hospital room was tense as the loud sobs of Yoongi could be heard spurring on the other members weeps.

My heart broke as I calculated all the logical possibilities that could have played a part to Jimin being unconscious.

Playing with the loose strings of my jumper I couldn't contain it anymore as I let my self slip , letting go of my responsibility to be strong.

I know I sound selfish but I'm struggling and this is my way to cope.

Shuffling towards the hospital bed I felt the members eyes on my body watching my every move even Yoongi had stopped crying and was now watching me.

My legs were stiff as I made my way to the spare chair that sat by the bed , that no body dared to sit in just in case Suga snapped.

Climbing onto the chair I tried to hide the fact I was little, I couldn't handle the possibility of being shouted at.

Reaching for Jimin's hand I could have sworn I heard a growl from Yoongi but I didn't care my papa was hurt and I missed him.

"Papa?" I waited for a reply when I didn't get one I closed my eyes and counted to five just like papa taught me , he told me it got the water in your eyes to go away.

"Papa pwease wake up , Yoonie is always sad he nevwer smiles."

I said trying to sound big.

"Why are you sweeping so mwuch Kookie wants dada to wake up and smile." I huffed.

"Kookie wove chu dada" I said letting go and crying into my knees , just wake up Dada.

Jimin's POV

I have been in the same position for god knows how long unable to control my own limbs .

The frustration is quickly building as I hear the broken sobs of Yoongi hyung next to me .

I'm so sorry Yoongi.

I blank out the noise presumably going to sleep , it's surprisingly hard to desipher when you are awake and asleep when your eyes can't open.

After a while of nothingness I gather back my senses, Yoongi has stopped crying and a new person is touching me ... but who , I don't have to wait long until I hear the voice of Jungkook wait no little Kookie.

I want to jump in delight but I can't as my heart shatters hearing his sobs as he tells me how Yoongi hyung won't smile and how much he wants to see my smile.

It  doesn't really effect me because I know they are better off with out me.

"Kookie wuv chu Dada" he cries and I feel his hand slip away.

Even though my eyes are closed I feel them fill with tears.

I love you too Kookie... and the rest of bangtan.
I'll fight for you I promise.

Jin's POV

I look over at Jimin after making sure Kookie was asleep unprepared for what I saw.

"OMO JIMIN IS CRYING !"

The members crowded the bed.

"Well at least we know our Mochi can hear us" Hoseok says brushing Jimin's hand lightly.

Although he was crying I couldn't help but feel relaxed and agree whole heartedly with Hoseok's statement.

A/N
NOT PROOF READ!