Chapter 42

“Kookie baby please stop running away from me, It’s time for a nap" Taehyung tiredly pleaded with the energetic little.

Taehyung continued to chase the giggling boy his arms held out as he chased him around their dorm.

“Ugh, I could kill you!” he eventually sighed earning the Littles attention for a split second.

The little did everything to avoid the trap of his daddy's arms ,  jumping off of the couch.

If Taehyung wasn't so utterly sickly in love with this boy he would have sure walked away by now.

“Prince you've gotta be careful! You’re gonna get hurt.” he tried again but of course no anvil.

“Daddy it’s f-fun!” the baby yelled back to his daddy looking back whilst looking over his shoulder.

Taehyung heart leapd as he watched his baby boy slip on the stuffed animal that sat on the arm of the sofa.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion as the little held out his arms screaming for his daddy.

A loud thump sounded through the empty apartment as Taehyung ran over to the now dazed little.

He crouched down panic written over his face as he examined his baby.

"Baby bear are you okay? ”

He watched as the little one pointed to his left  wrist.

" Taetae Bear, my wrist hurts.” he wailed.

“Let me see Kookie.” Tae delicately examined his wrist, concluding it was a sprain due to it only being swollen.

“Kookie , I told you more than once to come to me and to be careful.” he complained sad that his baby got hurt because he didn't want to listen.

“What’s wrong with  it? " Jeon looked at it curiously.

“It’s just a sprain Jungkook I'll  have it wrapped up in no time baby" he  stood up and helped the other to the bathroom where the first aid kit was.

Gently he placed the youngest on the toilet and got a blue bandage out of the first aid kit as it was the boys favorite colour , as he wrapped the boys wrist he couldn't ignore the boys obvious whimpers.

"I'm sorry little one" he placed a small kiss on the boys forehead, lingering.

“It’s  okay daddy bear little bear wasn’t listening.”

He let go of bunny's wrist and watched as his eyes began to close.

“baby, are you tired?”

“No Daddy Bear I’m not tired…” His eyes closed and his head nodded a bit before jolting back.

“Okay what ever you say sweet pea but daddy thinks you need a nap so let’s get you down for one".

Kookie barely lifted his arms enough for his caregiver to pick him up but somehow the elder managed eventually picking him up bridal style.

He walked. to the bedroom and laid him down, peppering kisses on his forehead earning tired giggles from the little boy.

Taehyung giggled at the sight of his tired boy. “I love you baby bear " he whispered into the boys ear.

" Love you too daddy” he said before drifting of to sleep snug in his new paw patrol duvet covers.

Taehyung left the room and turned off the light as he heard light snores and  closed the door behind him.

A smile spread against Taehyung's lips as he thought about how lucky he was to have such a perfect little boy.