Chapter 31

No one's POV

It has been a few days after the kitchen situation and every member has been careful not make either of the little feel Un loved .

Of couse Kookie getting more from Tae and Jiminie reviving more from Hobi and noticeably Yoongi .

The members had started to notice the drastic change in Yoongi's behaviour , he hadn't been spending as much time in his studio and he's affection for Jiminie had the members in awe .

No body was complaining but it had started to raise obvious suspicion although nobody was willing to bring it up ... well exempt small Kookie.

It had been a hetic week with Kookie destroying the kitchen and having to keep an eye on ChimChim on top of having to go to meetings with their manager.

So Jin and the other members inevitably knew small Kookie was due an apperance especially how tired and groggy Jungkook had been.

Jin's POV

Pulling a blanket over me and Namjoon the rest of the members sat down and found a comfy position ready for a chilled movie night .

Half way through the movie , in which Suga though it would be a great idea to was The Purge , a high pitched cry was heard looking down on the floor I saw my baby Kookie crying hystericaly.

"Shit" I heard Joonie mumble as he picked Jungkook up patting him bum softly whilst I hurried to the kitchen yo make him a warm bottle also turning on the lights.

"Hey baby don't cry" Tae's sleepy voice soothed calming the little down ever so slightly , all the members were now awake.

This was going to be one hell of a night I though as I entered the living room seeing a hello pissed Yoongi and a still crying Jungkook.