chapter 25

Hoseok's POV

He cried.

I know I shouldn't be happy but my boyfriend finally made some kind of action to let us know he is still in there fighting for us.

Wiping away my tears I slowly made my way towards the bed , sitting down in the chair Jungkook was just in.

"Hey baby it's me" I half heartedly sing songed earning slight  chuckles from the members

"I miss you baby so much you don't understand , everyday I wake up praying that I'll wake up and all this would have been a nightmare and you'll be walking around in my favourite T-shirt that I beg you to let me wear " wiping my tear I continue

"But no I wake up and the other side of the bed is cold excluding the days Yoongi comes in wating comfort but it's not the same Jiminie,  so how about it hmm try for me baby .... please wake up"

Jimin's POV

I can hear him.

He's sweet angelic voice sing songing even though he's breaking inside .

My angel my hope ...MY J hope

After his little speech a fire lit inside my I was determined to wake up, I've watched so many doctors documentaries when I was growing up so I knew the outlines of how a person in a coma wakes up without doctors in put.

Blocking out all the noise in the room I began to picture my self with the boys walking about and talking with them, I imagined I was there right with them hugging Jhope whilst Yoongi was most likely clinging on to me like the koala he is.

Trying to open my eyes I could feel my energy slipping but I was determined to see my boys faces today or never.

Not proof read