12

"Kid!" Tony yelled making Maya groan from her spot in one of Tony's many cars that were in the lab. She paused the Tv before yelling, "What? I was in the middle of-" "Don't care! Come upstairs," Tony cut her off.

Maya frowned before reluctantly turning off the Tv and dramatically sliding out of the car. Tony appeared at the bottom of the stairs and chuckled slightly at her before raising an eyebrow, "You done?"

Maya pretended to think before shaking her head, "Not yet." She then groaned again as she completely slid out of the car and onto the floor while Tony chuckled. She then let out one more loud groan before getting up and saying, "Okay, now I'm done."

Tony rolled his eyes at her, "Come on then. I need help carrying something down to the lab." Maya gave him a confused face and before she could ask him what this thing was Tony had already disappeared upstairs. Maya sighed, but followed him.

As soon as Maya reached the top of the stairs she froze in place and looked at the thing in front of her. It was the same huge display that her grandfather had had behind him in that video. "Where did you get that?" Maya asked as she glanced over at her father.

"Found it in Pepper's new office. Now come on. I'll get this side. You get that side," Tony said. Maya walked over to the side Tony told her to carry and they both picked it up before carrying it downstairs.

It took a couple of minutes, but they were finally able to get it downstairs and lay it out. Tony looked at it all set out before asking, "Jarvis, could you kindly Vac-U-Form a digital wire frame? I need a manipulatable projection."

Not even a second later Jarvis said, "1974 Stark Expo model scan complete, sir." A hologram version appeared on top of the real model and Maya watched as Tony moved it off and to the side. Maya craned her neck to try and see what he was doing, but frowned when Tony kept moving in front of her.

"How many buildings are there?" Tony asked while Maya huffed and tried to move to the left only to have Tony end up moving that way as well.

"Am I to include the Belgium waffle stands?" J.A.R.V.I.S. asked. Tony froze for a second and Maya let out a small laugh. "That was rhetorical. Just show me," Tony said. He placed the model in front of him and Maya was getting tired of not being able to see, so she decided to look from underneath the model.

Tony saw movement out of the corner of his eye and watched in amusement as Maya laid down right underneath the model. "What are you doing?" Tony asked. "Looking at the model. What does it look like I'm doing?" Maya asked.

She then looked up at the thing and laughed slightly. "What?" Tony asked as he took his eyes off of the model and looked down at her. "The model looks weird from down here. It doesn't even look like the Expo Center from down here," Maya said.

Tony rolled his eyes slightly before going back to looking at the model and trying to find something that could help him out. "Really? What does it look like?" Tony asked sarcastically. Maya frowned, "I'm sensing sarcasm." "You are correct!" Tony exclaimed before he looked down at her with an amused smile.

Maya frowned and looked back up at the model. Tony sighed and snapped his fingers so that the model would spin. "Okay, fine. What does it look like?" Tony asked.

"An atom."

Tony froze at that and looked at the model before looking back down at Maya. "What?" Tony asked. "I said it looks like an atom," Maya told him. Tony furrowed his eyebrows and looked back up at the model not noticing that Maya has reached up to grab him. She grabbed ahold of his hand and pulled him down to the ground. Tony let out a groan as he rubbed his elbow which in turn made Maya laugh. Tony sent her a playful glare but she just ignored him and pointed to the center of the model.