Chapter 2: Evening Activities

As Nikki grabbed Y/N's wrist, Max and Niel were by themselves.

Max seemed to not care that much about this and left Niel to himself.

He was thinking about something important. What is it? Well, of course, an escape plan to get away from this hellish place.

He got to his tent and realized it wasn't just his tent anymore. The other part of the room was an absolute disaster.

Random objects and clothes were all over the place. Frankly, half the stuff there was unknown to Max.

Some of the stuff that was out and around were very embarrassing items.

Some of the 'clothing' he could picture his new roommate wearing.

A light blush appeared on him.

"Shit."

That's not important. What's most important right now is an escape plan.

Even though he promised himself that he would focus on the escape plan, his eyes seemed to wander to the other side of the room until his eyes caught something that would completely distract him from the escape plan.

A phone.

He gradually made his way over the random junk scattered on the floor to the phone.

He looked around before slowly putting the phone in his pocket and then sprinting over to his bed. He crashed into the bed and stayed still for a second before carefully pulling out the phone.

He honestly really wanted some coffee, as he had a coffee maker in his room, but he was too focused on the phone.

He tried opening the phone before realizing the phone was locked.

He stared at it for a few minutes before looking for a way into it. As soon as he turned the phone around, he found the password.

"Who the hell puts their password on the other side of their phone?"

Y/N, duh.

Anyways, he opened it and thought the best thing to do was to look at the gallery.

He regretted that decision. To his horror, he found thousands upon thousands of memes. Their phone was filled to the brim with just memes. (Every single meme)

"This shit is nerdier than Niel.'

The next best thing to do with a person's phone is to text people randomly.

That surprisingly didn't work out the way he anticipated.

Not only were there about five contacts on their phone. But, everyone knew immediately that the person texting them was not Y/N.

'Is there a code?'

It was infuriating him that this wasn't working the way he wanted it.

Just as he was about to throw the phone across the tent, Y/N walked in.

He was already standing up in this throwing position, so he just shoved his hands in his pockets with the phone and went to make some coffee.