Chapter 5 : Before the Party

Once everyone got to the camp, Max and Y/N seemed to disappear. Where? Well they went to sleep.

They were both so tired that they just wanted sleep. So in the tent are two peacefully sleeping teenagers.

David didn't know where those two were so when he went to check the tent, he saw those two sleeping.

It didn't last long when David went up to Max. He sat at the edge of the bed and wanted to touch his hair when a hand smacked him away.

Max was awake and wasn't very happy about this intrusion. He wanted to put his hood up but realized he didn't have his hoodie.

He looked over to the sleeping figure to see his hoodie still on them. He sighed and sat up, looking over to David who was sitting next to him.

Max wasn't really fond of being in the same room as David and he especially didn't like that David was sitting next to him.

He scooted away a bit, rubbing his eyes.

David would usually say something by now but he was being oddly quiet.

Max wondered what might be wrong with him. He went through the events of last night and saw nothing he did that was out of the ordinary.

But, David? David just had a weak smile on his face. He got up and then walked out of the tent, leaving a confused Max.

Max wasn't sure what happened but didn't seem to worry much about it.

He looked around, realizing he had nothing to do. Since he was already up, might as well walk around the camp. 

He really wanted his hoodie as it was like a protective blanket for him but didn't want to disturb the peaceful lump on the mattress.

It wasn't his style to take off his hoodie, he always wears his hoodie so it's rather unnatural to see his bare skin on his arms.

He didn't even know why he took off his hoodie, let alone give it to someone.

The person he gave it to was someone he met yesterday and he honestly didn't even like the person.

He found them just as annoying as all the other people there were.

It's confusing in his mind to think about this and actually gives him a headache.

Not like that wasn't normal, if he finds something annoying, then he'll always get a splitting headache. 

Especially at this camp where everyone to him is a literal walking headache.

Max looks over to the sleeping figure again.

Especially that one but he can get along with them too.

He notices that they honestly don't seem to care, even to the point that they disregard their health.

But he likes that about them as that means that they won't care about trivial stuff.

It's so annoying when someone tries to decide between which color they would rather wear or when they act like a spoiled brat and say that it must go their way or else.

This person doesn't seem to care at all and he likes that.

Max walks outside the tent and leaves Y/N there to rest.

Eventually time passes and David shouts through the speakers, scaring poor Y/n, yet again.

Y/N didn't seem to process what he said but realized that he probably wanted everyone to do something together.