Chapter 20 : Just a normal day

~(Y/N) P.O.V.~

"Okay camper time to wake, today is going to be so exciting!" David squealed over the speakers. And as usual, all the campers in unison groaned about getting up. This is going to be like everyday, right? (It is NOW!) I started to sit up slowly to find Max wasn't in the tent. "Now, where did he run off to" I whispered. Then Nikki came running into the tent and jumped on me. "Nikki" I shouted. "Morning!" She shouted back in excitement. "Do you now what where going to do today" She shouted again. "No" I hesitated. "IT'S ADVENTURE CAMP!" She shouted even louder than before. "Oh,cool!" I sarcastically said. "I know right!" she excitedly exclaimed. "Okay get up so we cam fo find your boyfriend" she stated. "W-Wait, what? How did you"- I was cut off by Nikki. "It's SO ABVOUS!~" She shouted. "Nikki he never asked me yet to be boyfriend" I sadly replied "Well, what about we do that instead adventure camp for today" she reassuring asked. I rushed to hug her "Thank you Nikki, are you really okay with this?" I questioned. "Hey, you helped me out, I'm just repaying you for all the help" she stated. I got up and went outside, Nikki followed behind. I was about to open the door, when David opened it for me. Is David going to do this often? (He is now!....I'll stop. Don't mind me, I'll just be in the corner over here) I walked inside, then went running for a hug to Max! He hugged back, after the hug broke, I saw Nikki and David absolutely squealing over what just happened. Nikki, why did you get David involved with this !? Max saw them and gave them the death stare. They quickly stopped with the weirdest smirk on there face. Nikki walked over and said to Max "So, when are you going to ask her to become your girlfriend?" Max blushed a crimson red, then responded "How did you even know?" She stated back "Don't think I noticed you two holding hands, and it's adorable!" Max's face was an even deeper red then before and I slammed my face on the table. David then walked over and asked "So what are you two doing?~" "N-Nothing" Max stuttered and put his hands up to his face in embarrassment. Nikki then took a seat right next to me. Neil eventually came in and saw us, then asked "What happened here?" "Nikki" I embarrassingly said. "Nikki, give them time!" Neil yelled. "Wait, you knew about it too?" I questioned "Pretty much the whole camp knows, so you could have stopped hiding since approximately about the first day (Y/N) got here." Neil said. "But that was weeks ago!" I said. "Exactly" Neil replied back. I got up and walked out of the mess hall, Max followed. "So cute" Nikki squealed. Why can I hear Nikki from out here? Max caught up with me, then held my handing saying "It's no use hiding it,so...would you be my... boyfriend". I looked up at his crimson red face and said "Of course!" "Ehh" I then questioned "Was that Nikki"? Nikki and Neil then jumped out of the nearby bushes. She grabbed my hand and pushed me into the mess hall, with Max and I,STILL holding hands. "You must face your fears, also the entire camp does now anyways, so it's not like they care". Nikki reassuring said and pushed Max and I,back to our seats. We sat down, still holding hands. I decided to try to sleep on the table. So I slowly started to fall asleep.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to no one in the mess hall, except Max on the floor, playing with my phone. "Hey, your finally up" Max stated. "What time is it" I drowsily questioned. "It's almost 7 at night" "I was out for that long?" "Yep and David's been worried, so we better get out there for the bonfire David set up." "Oh okay" I said, then Max toke me hand and went out of the mess hall to the bonfire. "Max, Why is David making a bonfire if the sun is still out." I said, walking over to the bonfire. Then Gwen spoke "Because he's fucking David." "True" I replied back. The campfire contained of David singing us songs and s'mores. In fact, Max even made me a s'more. Eventually we all had to go to bed, but Max said he was too lazy, so David put Max on his shoulders and brought him back to his tent. But Max kicked and complained about it, so it was hard to move to point B. "David! Put me down this instant." Max yelled. Everyone snickered at whatever it is, but to me it was adorable. "David, don't, it's adorable." "WHY" Max yelled. "Oh okay, I won't put Max down then" David cheerfully said. It almost like a father-son relationship, in a way! When David finning got us in our tent,Max and I were just talking the whole time. It was about 9, so we stayed up for a while. Max grabbed my phone out if his pocket. "Oh ya, here your phone back, sorry I forgot to give it back." Max said. "Oh it's okay, just what did you do to it ?" I questioned. "Oh, you'll just have to see~" Max said. "Fine" I stated. I unlocked my phone to see my home screen has been changed to Max. Did he spam my phone with himself ? I looked into the gallery to see 150 more photos were taken from today. "Max, why !?" I questioned. "Well you know, I happen to be your boyfriend, so I decided the best way for that is to take all the pictures. Did you look at all the pictures?" He questioned back. I scrolled through the gallery to see me in about every picture, when I was sleeping he must have done that. I sighed and looked up at him to see him smirking. I rolled my eyes and kissed him on the cheek. "Good night" I said, but then he stopped me " what" I asked annoyed. He held both my hand then kissed me on the lips. "Night, love you~" Max said as he went to go to sleep. "Love you too" I said back, Then crawled into bed. I then slowly started to fall asleep.

~Thanks for reading and this chapter contains 1087 words!~