II: Its only the beginning

"Karla, Justin  good for you to make it you look incredible"

"Karla, Justin good for you to make it you look incredible"

"Thanks for inviting us challa you don't look bad yourself"I Said as we made our way into the ballroom as Nakia and T'challa stood right Infront of us causing me to smile and trying to not have my mindset on What I thought I saw was Erik ."Nakia you look gorgeous"I Said as Nakia smiled and embraced me into a hug.

"My son you look really handsome I'm proud of you"Nakia said as she broke the hug to talk to Justin."Thank you"Justin said smiling as Nakia grabbed his hand and kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh and Karla how are the twins"Nakia said as I rolled my eyes."A pain in my ass that's how they've been"I said as both Nakia and T'challa both chuckled."Well we don't wanna keep you standing because your back probably hurts so Shuri-"T'challa said as he backed away and allowed Shuri to make her way over to us.

"Karla!"Shuri said causing my smile to grow bigger."Hey Kiddo"I Said as she hugged me."You're getting Enormous! How many more months?"Shuri Said as she broke the hug and backed away to look at me."Well tomorrow it will officially mark 8 months so after tomorrow the twins will be due any day"

"We should probably sit you down in your chair you look like your in pain. Come on"Shuri Said as She grabbed my hand and lead me to the table as I chuckled."My King!"A voice said as everybody turned around including me and Shuri to see what was happening.

"What is it"T'challa said as I looked to see it was Okoye who looked extremely concerned."Okoye What is it the rehearsal dinner is about to st-""Where's Karla?"Okoye said as T'challa moved out the way to make sure Okoye could see me.

"Okoye what's wrong?"I Said as she quickly made her way towards me."You need to make your way to the enchanted city like now"Okoye said as I looked at her confused."W-What why?"I Said as she sighed."Your Mom sent people over to wakanda they showed up with a message from her some lady named Madame Slay has threatened the Enchanted city and your family. She said she's going to Make your life a living hell starting with Your hometown and that this was only the beginning."

"Karla what does this mean who is she talking to about?"Queen Romanda voice said behind me."It means"I Said as I sighed and nodded."I have to go change. Nakia,Challa I'm so sorry but I have to leave Wakanda for the sake of my family. I can't let this woman threaten my family and my kingdom and get away with it. I don't know what I'm gonna do considering I'm pregnant but I'm gonna figure out something I Just I have to go see my family I'm sorry"

"Karla go it's okay"T'challa said as I looked at him."But challa that might mean I'm gonna miss your wedding and Nakia's Coronation""Okay how about this tomorrow after the wedding I'll take you back to the Enchanted city myself so you don't miss our wedding."T'challa said."Are you sure? That would mean I would miss Nakia's coronation that we've been working on for months."

"Karla this is important it's okay go and besides let me rephrase what T'challa said. "We'll take you back" Nakia said as a smile grew on my face."Yeah we'll take you back"Shuri said agreeing with Nakia."You're not going" T'challa blurted out as I snickered.

"Why?""Cause I Said so""That's not a good explanation""I don't care youre not going""Yes I am""I will lock you in your lab so don't even try""You will not you imbecile""Try me"

"Oh I'm so scared fucking idiot fine I'll stay"Shuri Said as I tried not to laugh from the beginning and the ending of their argument."Shuri Language!"Queen Romanda said as Shuri sighed."Sorry Mother!"

"Okoye take Karla back to her room so she can pack and rest. Shes gotta long day tomorrow"T'challa said as Okoye nodded and started walking out of the ball room as I walked after her.I see Justin look at me with a look I can't explain on his face as I just glanced at him one last time as we exited the room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I swear I can never have one week where nothing or nobody try's to be a threat to me"I said groaning as I placed clothes into a suitcase Okoye had gave to me to borrow. I looked down at my stomach as I sighed and placed both of my hands on my stomach.

"Hey My loves. Im sorry you guys have to come into this world of chaos who has citizens who are trying to hurt you without any given reason why.But I promise mommy is going to protect you even if that means breaking rules and not caring cause your mommy promised your daddy that she would keep you safe like he would've and that's what the hell Im going to do"

"And by the way if you come out the womb and your first words are cuss words because I just cussed to you your grounded for the rest of your childhood you got that?"I Said as I chuckled and began putting clothes in the suitcase again.

I look up and notice a note that was on my dresser causing chills to spread all throughout my body and my spine.'Please don't let it be who I think it is please don't even let it be true' I thought as I deeply sighed and Set the clothes that were in my hand down on the bed to walk over to the dress.

I immediately grab the note as I read it recognizing the handwriting making me cover my mouth as I tried not to cry to who it was writing the note to me.

"Missed me?

-E."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{^^^OOOOOOHH OHHHH

I'm so weird let me stop.

Honestly the chapter was so hard for me to write I have no idea why the words and ideas would not come to me at all.

But they finally did so I'm grateful.

But what did you think about the note?

I think we all know who wrote it.

But I'm not gonna say it for the ones that don't know.

Next chapter is about to be C to the H to the o to The a to the t to The I to the c.

What does that spell?!

Chaotic!

I'm so annoying why am I like this.

But yeah it's gonna be chaotic.

Or dramatic.

Or both.

Most likely both.}