X: Sister talk and Exercise Rooms

2 days later:

2 days later:

I couldn't sleep. For two straight days. I just couldn't . All I could think about is losing my son and that bitch Madame Slay just sitting there in the atmosphere laughing thinking this shit is a joke. And because of all of this Erik has been sleeping with me making sure I was alright for those two nights.

"Hello Earth to Karla I'm talking to you?!"Raven Said as I snapped out of my thoughts to look at her."Yeah huh what's wrong?"I Said as Raven groaned."You're not listening to me are you?"

"Yeah yeah of course you were talking about the thingy with the thingy thingy"I said as Raven rolled her eyes."You know what I smell?""What?""Bullshit. Lots of it. It stinks. You should throw that shit out cause of how much you're lying to me right now."

"Ugh I hate that you know me so well"I Said as Raven chuckled."Don't really have a choice we're related.But tell me what's wrong."Raven Said as I nodded.

"This whole thing that we're going through  with Madame Slay is stressing me out.But through this whole thing, I've gotten more close to Erik more than I have with Justin even though they both only been here for now 2 days.It's like I know I'm still imprinted to T'challa and I will always have love for the boy, but Erik brings the best out of me.We May have our arguments but he's always there when I need him.Hes the missing piece that filled the void when I had no one to talk to when dad died.He always will be.I love him Raven I really do.But I'm pissed and I'm heartbroken.Im pissed and heartbroken because I know when we take on Madame Slay he's gonna be on her side fighting with her with no state of mind whatsoever when he should be fighting with me,for my kingdom and for our kids."

"Wow Karla you really love this dude don't you."Raven Said as I nodded."But he's the bad guy.He almost killed T'challa and took over Wakanda do you see all the tats on his body? That's all the scars he has from killing people."I Said as Raven sighed.

"Karla did you fall in love with his tats and his actions or did you fall in love with something deeper? Cause if you ask me it's something deeper.Everytime you guys are in the same room with each other I see unfinished business and unsolved friction between you two.Villians need love too Karla.Sometimes that's all what they really need."

"Damn Raven that hit hard.Since when did you become a love therapist."I Said as Raven chuckled."Because I may or may not have fallen in love with someone and I understand your position."Raven Said as I gasped."You did? Who? Who?"

"Well he's gone now.He was here like 3 to 4 months ago.He's a god I guess.A very hot one too.He calls himself the god of mischief or some shit I don't know.He was very odd but weirdly hot.He spent exactly 4 weeks here till he had to go back to his planet Asgard.I never had the chance to tell him I liked him.He probably knew because he's a god duh gods know.But he was very misunderstood and broken until he met me.Luckiest day of both of our lives actually"

"I'm shooketh what the fuck.God of mischief? What's his real name Raven?"I Said as Raven sighed.

"Loki.Loki Laufeyson."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Erik's Pov:

I was currently sitting down in the exercise
room 'hanging out' Miranda said I was apparently apost to be doing with Justin as Raven and Karla planned girl shit I guess.The only reason why I'm doing this is for Karla that's it.

"You just gonna sit there. And not work out with me?"Justin said as I shook my head."Yep.I only work out with people I like.And I do not like you.So no I will not work out with you"I Said as Justin sighed.

"I don't understand why you don't"Justin said as I chuckled."I don't like any body your not special""But you like Karla and Raven."Justin said as I groaned.'This kid is starting to get really annoying.I wonder if Karla would be pissed if I just snapped his head right here and got it over with? Nah I'm not gonna risk it she's gonna be pissed'I thought.

"That's because 1.Karla is my baby girl 2.Karla is mine 3.Karla will forever be mine 4.I like Karla even when she aggravates the shit out of me and 5.Raven is Karla's sister and she's cool as hell."I Said."You on the other hand-"I Said as I chuckled and stood up out of the chair.

"You're a annoying little shit that needs to go back to Wakanda.Yeah I know you came here for Karla I'm not stupid.And I get bad vibes from you.I know a betrayer and a player when I see him.Trust me Jasper you can't play a player that invented the game."

"And what is that supposed to mean"Justin said as he stopped the treadmill he was on causing me to smirk."It means-""Erik and Justin you need to come down to the throne room like now!"A voice said as I sighed and nodded.

"Do you know where the throne room is?"Justin said as I nodded."Hell no."I Said as Justin shrugged."Even if I did I wouldn't show your ass"I Said as I bumped his shoulder walking towards the exit of the exercise  room.

"I don't see what Karla even sees in you"Justin mumbled under his breathe as I stopped in my tracks as I chuckled."Say that again and I'll rip your throat out.And I will not care if your T'challa's son."I Said opening the door and walking out leaving Justin in the room speechless.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{Awwww Karla confessed her feelings out to her sister.

And Raven did the same thing.

Did any of you guys expected that plot twist with Loki being Raven's love interest?

I'm gonna be completely honest the idea came to me at the last minute.

But the thought of them even together just represents badass.

You'll thank me later for that.

And Erik's interrogation with Justin.

What did you think he meant when he said he had bad vibes by him?

Who do you prefer better with Karla?

Erik or Justin?

No better question.

Team Erik or Team Justin.

Yep I just went there.}