XV: Madame Slay

Erik's Pov:

Erik's Pov:

"Welcome back Mr.Killmonger"Hedwidge, one of Madame Slay's guards said as I nodded.I can't believe I'm actually back here.Especially for her.I should've stayed in the Enchanted city with Karla instead of bringing myself here.

I Just can't stay there without doing something that will make Karla hate me after knowing she had sex with that bastard.I knew something like this would happen.As soon as Justin showed up, I knew he would cause all of this trouble.

But didn't realize he would cost my relationship.And for that, he deserves all the blood and suffering that's about to make its way towards him.

"Mr.Killmonger? Erik? Njadaka!"Hedwidge Said as she snapped me out of my thoughts."What is it Hedwidge damn"I Said groaning."Madame Slay would like to see you now"Hedwidge Said.

"Okay take me to her and if you call me Njadaka again I'll rip your fucking heart out got it?"I Said as she nodded and turned around as I followed her to a huge room.

Two guards immediately open the door as we walked our way into the room where my eyes sat on Madame Slay sitting on a throne smirking at me petting one of our Jaguars on her lap.

"Well we'll well.Look who it is.Are you done having your moment with the princess and finally decided to come back to the women that you truly deserve?Madame Slay Said as I sighed.

"I see you switched your location.Don't even know how I got here but I did.Like usual."I Said as she chuckled.

"I'm glad.I missed my little lover boy.How about you come up here and show me how much you missed me?""Not in the mood beautiful"I Said as Madame slays whole facial expression changed.

"What?! What do you mean your not in the mood?!"Madame Slay Said as she pushed the Jaguar off her lap and stood up off the throne."I'm.not.In.The.mood."I Said slowly as she scoffed.

"You were in the mood when I brought you back to life! What happened now?!"Madame Slay Said as she started laughing."Whats funny I wanna laugh?""Your soft now"

"What no I'm not"I Said as she stepped down from the throne and made her way towards me."Nah little one I'm pretty sure you did.You saw Karla when I specially told you not to and you did it anyway and she turned you into some little bitch that can't get over her."

"Don't talk about her like that."I Said as Madame Slay looked at me surprised."Well excuse my goddamn French! But are you defending her as well?? She really got you soft as hell.This is not the Erik that I brought back to life.Nah.This is the Erik that should've stayed his ass in the ground."