XVII: Justin

Karla's Pov:

"Karla you don't want any ice cream?"Raven Said as we were currently in the kitchen as I watched her,Nakia,and T'challa devour half of our ice cream that we only had

"No not right now kiddo probably later when I have it to myself and you guys aren't devouring it all! Especially you Challa!"I Said as I looked at him licking a spoon.

"I mean do you blame us Karla it's delicious." T'challa said as I playfully rolled my eyes."Yeah so lighten up!"Raven Said throwing a little ice cream on me causing me to gasp.

"Raven!"I Said as she Started laughing."Okay now I have to go change before I come up with the idea of how your gonna go missing."I said glaring at her."Your Welcome."Raven yelled as I flipped her off as I turned around and walked out of the kitchen.

I made my way down the hallway as I saw Justin coming out his room making us make eye contact.I quickly walk fast past him as I hear him call after me making me groan and stop.

"Ugh What?!"I Said as I turned around to face him."You've been giving me the silent treatment I heard is it true?"Justin said as I nodded."Look if it's about us the other day you came onto me I'm not trying to point fingers but you did."

"It's not like I had a damn choice Justin! I was trying to figure out if you were a spy or not!"I Said as Justin started to show he was hurt."Spy for who Karla...."

"Madame Slay!"I said as he shook his head."Why would you think that? You know me I would never do that to you?"Justin Said as I shook my head."Erik saw your tattoo that's was on your back and said you looked familiar sand Raven came up to the conclusion it was Madame Slay Cause of how when you came to the Enchanted city and how Madame Slay attacked me all added up."

"So both me and Raven and by force Erik came up with the idea for me to try and seduce you to telling me the truth.""That's fucked up Karla."

"Yeah I know but it wasn't a post to happen like that.I would never do anything to hurt him.I don't know what came over me but when I kissed you I just couldn't stop.And when we were in the bed giving each other pleasure it was normal.Like I wanted that forever you know?"

"Yeah I get it.But you could've at least asked me for the truth instead of using seduction.I mean it almost worked until you kissed me."Justin said as I nodded."I know I'm deeply sorry cause I should've never done that.Because of that kiss that stupid kiss.It forced Erik to go back to Madame Slay."

"Stop apologizing we both did it we both had sex stop making it seem like it's all your fault cause it's not."Justin Said as I nodded making him sigh.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you I didn't mean it honestly.I know you have a whole bunch of stuff going on in your life and yelling isn't gonna help."Justin said oweing a half smile from me.

"Here how about this I made you something to help with my apology so you know how truly sorry I am but it's in my room if you wanna come with me to go get it or you can stay right here and I'll be back?"Justin Said as I shook my head.

"No I'll just go with you Cause after this I'm gotta go check on my daughter and go to sleep I'm exhausted plus I have to change my shirt cause Raven threw ice cream on me don't ask."I said as Justin nodded and started to walk to his room.

I walk after him as the closer we got to his room the more I started to feel like something wasn't right but decided to shake it off and not worry about it.

Justin opens the door for me as I walk in waiting for him to step into the room and close the door behind him."So where's the pres-"I Said as Justin grabbed my waist smashing his lips onto mine as I tried to push him off but got weaker Everytime I tried.

I finally gave in to the Kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck as he smirk and starts making kisses down my neck making me try not to moan.'No this will not happen again'I told my self as soon as he reached my chest I pushed him off of me making him back up into the wall.

"What the fuck!"I Said as Justin smirked and whipped his lips that had lip gloss on it due to me."What?"Justin Said as my face grew in disgust."You Said You were sorry does that look like you were actually sorry?!"

"You just looked like you needed it."Justin Said as he shrugged."Your not my boyfriend you don't just get to do that!""Yeah but Erik can"Justin Said as I scoffed."Thats because I love Erik.He has permission to.I liked you key word liked but by your behavior right now not so much."

"So Erik gets to kiss you whenever he wants and y'all are not officially together but when I do it it's a crime? Ouch beautiful ouch.Maybe I just wanted to feel the taste of your lips."Justin Said as I groaned."

"It's just different With Erik Okay? We have chemistry we always will.We May not be entirely together but we act like it.And We have a fucking Kid together! Who by the way even though her heart is monitored by a machine right now I need to go check up on her.Come find me when your not being a pussy in your feelings."

"See your even acting like him."Justin Said as he leaned up off the wall to get closer to me."And Your  acting like a complete dick right now now move so I can leave."I Said as He continued to get closer to me.

"Justin.Im not gonna ask again.Move.Now."I Said as he smirked causing me to get pissed and shove him out of my way to the side."I Said move!"I Said as I glared at him and walked towards the door.

I place my hand on the door as I turn and gasp as I feel a needle go inside my arm.I turn my head as I see Justin smirking as he was injecting something with a needle into my body."What are you doing to me?"I asked as he chuckled.

"You said you were Exhausted...Considered this your nap time."Justin Said as my eyes started to get really heavy and my body started wobbling everywhere.I finally almost fall down as just catches me putting a rag over my mouth.

"Inhale it Karla just Inhale don't fight it."Justin said as my eyes started getting really hard to stay open.I take one last breathe as the last thing I heard was Justin laughing as I feel into a deep sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{

Justin is a little ass.

Like dude she don't want you anymore cause she got Erik bro TAKE A HINT.

She should've never went in there in the first place.🤦🏾‍♀️

But sis did put him in check though gotta give her that.

But Why do you guys think he did that to her?

And what do you think is gonna happen next?

Key word: A LOT OF SHIT.}