XVIII: "I loved you dangerously....."

(Flashbacks are in italics and bold and the present are in regular text)

Erik's Pov:

"Go faster!"Madame Slay as I was currently in the middle of having sex with her but not feeling it at all like I used to. All I could think about was Karla and if she was Ok or not.

I start stroking harder as Madame Slay created scratches down my back as I played her little game knowing good and well I'm not in the mood for her ass.

"You like that?"I Say in the most raspiest voice as she moaned and nodded as I continued."Here switch places let me ride you."She Said as I nodded and got up off of her as she pushed me down and got on top of me.

I look up at her as she begins riding me as I start dazing off and start day dreaming about Karla.

"Hey Sleepy head why are you up"I Said yawned and blinked my eyes to noticed Karla was wide away looking out the window outside.

"Baby what's wrong?"I Said as she sighed."Its raining."

"You want me to go faster?"Madame Slay Said as I nodded as she began to fasten the pace of her motions as I faked moaned.

"Okay and its only rain-""And Thunder and lightening."Karla said as I sighed and sat up."And that too- Wait Your scared of thunderstorms aren't you?!"I Said as she nodded as I chuckled.

"It's not funny! They used to always scare the shit out of me when I was little and they have ever since!"Karla said."Come here."I Said as she scooted over to my side of the bed causing me to wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"Erik I'm ready to cum are you?"Madame Slay Said as I shook my head."No not yet keep going"I Said as she groaned and nodded.

"I got you nothing is ever gonna happen to you ok? Not even that damn thunder and lightening.Even if it did I would put my life on the line to make sure it never gets near you even if that meant killing me to save you."I Said as she smiled and I kissed her on the forehead.

"Now will you go back to sleep?"I Said as she rolled her eyes playfully."I guess but only if we spoon."Karla said as I shook my head."Hell no you know damn well I don't like spooning."

"Why?!""The shits weird!""No it's not everybody else that's normal does it."Karla said as I shrugged."Well I guess our asses are not normal then."

"Erik I can't hold it any longer how are you not ready yet?!"Madame Slay Said as I just stood there looking up at her."Shit I don't know"I said shrugging as she looked at me weirdly.

"No you're not normal I'm quite extraordinary if you ask me that's why I'm a princess."Karla said as I scoffed."No your a princess cause you didn't have a choice cause of your parents."