My Decision.......

So I've been thinking and I've Done a lot.

Not like I did in Crash and burn where I already knew I was gonna make a second book but this time it's brought me through a lot of thinking of whether or not this Third book option is right or not.

And regardless of if people don't support me like they used to,Regardless of how many votes and views and comments I get,I love writing for you guys.

And I get it I'm not the best at writing like some Black panther book authors are that probably the reason why I don't get that much love anymore like I used to,(Im not bashing anyone that writes black panther related books including the ones about a oc x Erik.Every Erik book I have read is bomb as fuck and I love the storylines and the characters.)

But I'm honestly working on that.And I don't wanna stop something I truly loved doing and helps me escape from the outside world when I'm having a bad day.

So as that is being said......I am making a Third book.

No if's,and's,and Buts about it.

I don't care if anybody reads it or doesn't read it.

I don't know when this book is being published but I'm pushing for it to be published and ready to go by Thursday or Friday of this week.

I'm working on the cover of it,The intro,Prologue,and Cast of it right now.

And of course there is going to be some Plot twist moments,Some bipolar moments,Confusing moments,Emotional/Goofy moments,Love moments,and New People added to the cast.

But........It'll be worth it.I hope it does.

In the mean time.....Enjoy this manip I made a long time ago of Karla and Erik which is my Wattpad cover photo.

Enjoy this manip I made a long time ago of Karla and Erik which is my Wattpad cover photo

^Its not the best and I've honestly done better but it's better than nothing so..

Again Until Next Time.

❤️