VII: Its Justin not Jasper

"Holy shit Justin"I said as he smiled and walked towards

"Holy shit Justin"I said as he smiled and walked towards."I haven't even been gone for a whole day and your following me"I Said as Justin chuckled."I'm not following you beautiful I just missed you so I was like fuck it"

"Beautiful? Karla who the hell is this"Raven Said as Erik rolled his eyes "Jordan the guy that likes her but won't take a hint cause she don't want his ass and that is following""Erik!"I said as he shrugged.

"Erik? Wait you mean your dead boyfriend slash baby daddy? I thought he was dead and it's Justin."Justin said as I sighed."I was dead but it's called magic motherfucker maybe you should look into it and use it for your crooked ass mustache.And your name is whatever I wanna call you Jasper."

"Look man I just asked a simple question don't have to get hostile"Justin said as Erik scoffed."Everybody considers me the bad guy.Im always hostile"Erik said as Justin rolled his eyes.

"Erik can you please!"I Said as he scoffed."Im so sorry Justin yes this is him.Madame Slay brought him back to life to help her with whatever bullshit plan she has going on right now."I Said as Justin nodded."Nice to meet you Erik"Justin said as Erik smiled at him and flipped him off.

"Oh my god he's gonna be the death of me.Oh J this is-""Oh the nigga has a nickname too?! Oh wow Karla just great"Erik said interrupting me making me groan."I'm gonna hit you in your esophagus if you don't shut up!"

"What is up with you two threatening me in my whatever the fuck you just said?! I don't even know what that is!"Erik said talking about me and Raven making me snicker."It's your throat"Raven Said as Erik nodded.

"Any way as I was being rudely interrupted! This Standing beside him is my sister Raven"I Said."Wassup"Justin said as Raven glared at him."It's okay she does that to everybody"I Said as Raven shook her head."No I don't only to people I get a bad vibe from and your mr.I do"Raven Said as my eyes grew big.

"Raven!"I Said as she shrugged."I'm sorry J that these two imbeciles are acting like that towards you"I Said as Justin chuckled."Its fine Karla.But how are you and the babies"Justin said as I shrugged.

"They keep kicking like bad and since yesterday it turned 8 months I've been in more pain than ev- ow!""Karla what's wrong?"Raven Said as my stomach and back started to hurting really bad.

"I don't My back started burning like fire! Ow!"I Said as I held my stomach as I fell back and felt Erik catched me.

"Oh my god Karla"Raven Said as she covered her mouth."Your water broke"Justin said as I groaned."How?! She's not due for another month!"Justin said as Erik picked me up bridal style as I bury my head in his chest now in intriguing pain.

"Raven go get your doctor and your mom and bring them and whatever equipment you need to her room and you lover boy that keeps flirting with my girl you come with me"Erik said as I started to groan even louder.Erik turns around and starts walking really fast to my room still managing to carry me.

"It's gonna be okay baby girl it's gonna be okay"Erik said as he kissed my head as we made into my room making me drift off into a painful sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{

What do you guys think is happening with Karla?

Do you really think she's going into labor or is something happening to her?

I would say what I think but I'm not trying to spoil anything.

But next chapter is gonna be emotional.

Even I'm not ready for it but it's happening guys.

But can we talk about how hot Erik is when he's Jealous?! LIKE DAMN.}