Chapter 1

Jaewoon's Point of view

I'm  walking to the downstairs scanning my whole mansion searching for someone that I've met a years ago. I didn't see him for a while due to my work.. He must be sad and sulking to  me.

"Princess? are you here? "
I said calling his nickname that I gave. Soon I saw him walking out from my room while rubbing his eyes.. why didn't I check there?.. I see he's  wearing my pink  t-shirts that look big in him.

"D-daddy? is that you? "he said looking at me with his beautiful eyes.. I smile than pick him up kissing his cheeks.

"Yes, I'm  sorry princess for leaving you alone in this house for one weeks"I said hugging him tightly which is he respond it with a tight hug.

"You left me alone!  I miss you a lot daddy"he said snuggling into my neck.
"I'm  sorry.. would you forgive me princess? "

"Humpph,.. "He just looking away and make me chuckle

"As you're  so cute princess.. please forgive me oh and look I have something for you"I said putting him down and giving his a pink box. He squeal at the pink coloured box.

"It's  pretty!  can I open it? "Jin asked me with pleading eyes.

"Sure princess it's  yours"I smile looking at him softly as he open the box and revealed a pink necklace inside it.

"I-its pretty

"I-its pretty.. "

"Do you like it? "I ask while my hand took the necklace helping my princess to wear it.

"Yes! thanks daddy! "

"Anything for my princess..this necklace is a sign to  show that I love you very much princess"I said giving him a kiss on his lips.Receiving a kiss back. I felt very happy to have him.

"Soooo... Princess can you cook food me?  I'm hungry and missed your cooking"I said giving a small Peck on his cheeks while caressing his Racoon's ear.

"Sure! "He said hapily starting to work up in the kitchen.I guess he already forgot about sulking..

Third person Point of view

8 o'clock.. in the night Jaewoon's phone vibrating giving jaewoon let out a sigh as he's  now cuddling with his lovely princess while watching a drama together. Jaewoon then get up picking up his phone.

"Hello, What do you want Youngmi?  you're  disturbing my time "jaewoon said I a cold tone.

"I-i'm sorry sir, but the bid auction is starting today on 9 o'clock at Gwangju"

"Oh, I forgot Come and pick me up now" Jaewoon replied and then hang up in a cold tone he then turn to Join who was staring.

"What's  wrong daddy? "he asked