Chapter 14

Third Person P.O.V

"should I just tell him that I like him?what if he....straight?damn it"Louis said to himself trying to gain a confidence but failed.

'yo,you're not louis then if you can't make him fall for you'
Louis then turn around to see but he found nothing but realized that is just his inner demon or a his little demon friend.

"wait you're still with me ?I thought you already left me when that Jisoo Hyung use his holy water on me?"Louis said in a confused tone.

'did you expected that holy water can shoos me? no bro I'm a next level god okay'

"you're not a god though,just a demon that my mom summoned"

'correction it's you who summoned me and after you got Jaewoon you abandoned me 😑 and I really think that I should kill jaewoon but pftt forget it he's too dumb that he could just die in his own way'

"rude satan,but I admitted that,hey can you make Jayden like me?"

'I can't but I can make him accept when you conffessed'

"yes!! that is enough for me!"

And with that louis screaming out loud until his butler came
"What's wrong young master?"

"Oh nothing I'm just happy okay now go~~"louis said shooing his butler out

"Oh and tell dad he's gonna get a son-in-law soon,a hot one"The latter said smiling like he is the happiest man in the world.

Meanwhile,
"What?why am I getting a son-in-law?I don't have a daughter "Mr.Kim said confused.

" Yes we don't have a daughter but a son honey and if you forgot our son is a gay and he likes hot guys"Mrs.Kim said

"Oh,I thought he's going out with Jaewoon,I mean they're like dating"

"No my dummy husband,your beloved son is literally makes jaewoon almost like his slave,you spoiled him too much honey"Mrs.Kim said as she cutting her meat with a fork and a knife.

"You're the one who spoiled him,remember when he wants a fucking friends and you taught him to summon a damn satan insted of a human?"

"oh yes that one thing...that little demon is still following our Lou around"Mrs.Kim said as she eat her meat.

"no wonder your son is like a satan"

"don't say shit things about my baby honey"

"I'm just telling you so you can prevent it before its going worse!"

"Oh silly that's not a big problem,he grew well okay"

"I doubt you as my wife,darling"

"Say it again I'll make you disable "His wife said aiming the food knife that she's holding.

______________________________________

"I'm going now okay?"Jaewoon said smiling as he pat Jungkook's head.

"We'll be alright Daddy just go okay" Seok Jin said and then the taller eyes landed on Jimin who's seems down as he look at his small feet.With a smile Jaewoon crouched down,grabbing Jimin's shoulder.
"hey,why are my puppy seems so sad right now?it's okay puppy I will come back home as fast as I can okay?"He said lifting the younger's head and giving him a light of peck on his soft lips.
"Alright Daddy"Jimin replied smiling a bit.
"good boy!here let me hug my puppy"He said as he moves to hug the smaller.