Chapter 13 [⚠🔞]

Third person P.O.V.

Jaewoon smirking and continue to kiss the older collarbone leaving a purple mark there.
"A-ah..d-daddy please~"

The taller heard the hybrid male but instead  he broke the kiss and sit on the couch near the bed.
"You know what to do honey,come and ride me" He tell the older who's now slowly getting up from laying position and walk to the younger.His hand moves unbuttoned the younger's jeans,revealing the taller's manhood that stood proudly.
"D-daddy y-your's is so b-big"

"Of course it's bigger than yours,honey" Jaewoon said giving the older rough kiss with full of lust.
"Faster and do it,you don't want daddy's beast to hurt and wrecked you don't you?"he whispered to the older ears sending the male hybrid a shiver down to his spine.
"Y-yes"

Slowly the older held the younger's manhood while positioning himself on top of the younger and slowly sit on the younger's manhood.
"O-ohh, ahh d-daddy!"

"Come on,honey this is just the tip of my dick and you're moaning like it's the whole of my dick"Jaewoon said as he watch the older moving up and down,back and forth like there is no tomorrow.
"A-ahh,d-daddy! I-i'm close"

"Damn,you're tight ugh"The younger said kissing the older lips with full of love.After a minutes they came
"Ahh!.."

"Look at that,you're taking my cums well aren't you? I love you honey"he said hugging the male while the older lean his head on the younger's chest.
"I love you too,daddy"

Jaewoon smile and then kiss on top of the male hybrid head and slowly lift the older like a koala forgetting the fact that they're still naked and the younger manhood is still inside of the older.
"Let's take a bath and clean you up okay"

"Ughh c-can daddy pull h-his Umm from mine?" The older asked shyly.

"Of course but after we had a bathtub sex honey"He said smirking as he bring the older to the bathroom and close the door.

________________________

"Jinnie~ where is  daddy?"Jungkook asked titling his head as he watching the older making something for breakfast.The older turn facing the younger and smile sweetly

"He's in his room,kookie"the younger then nodding while his mouth forming an 'O' shape showing that he understood.
"Jinnie,yesterday kookie heard something..a-and and it sounds like joonie's hurt..kookie is worried about joonie" The boy said looking worried.

'Damn,this is all that idiot fault..what should I say? Hmm he really need to make every room in this house sound proof' Jin thought he really need to think for some positive reasons.

"Jinnie? Is jinnie hearing?"

"O-oh yes,umm how do I put this?..urm kookie joonie is not in pain but actually he's in heaven I mean he's being happy like ..candy! Yes he's happy because he got a candy, a BIG candy! "The older said explaining the younger as he preparing the breakfast.
"I want a big candy too! Can kookie get a big candy too jinnie?" The younger asked eyes full with hopes.

'Shit..'

"Bad explanation hyung,you're ridiculous" Jimin said as he entered the dinning room laughing loudly.

"Oh of course I should know there is only two innocent boy in this mansion..speaking of the innocents
Where is yoongi?"The oldest asked as he try to change the topic and avoid the youngest question.
"Kitty yoonki is sleeping in kookie's bedroom!"Jungkook answered totally forgot about his question earlier which make jin sighed in relief.

"And why is yoonki sleeping in your room?" Jin asked.

"Because yoonki heard some scary noises,yoonki is afraid so yoonki decided to come and sleep in my room and kookie is happy to sleep with yoonki too!" The youngest said excitedly which made Jimin on the other side laughing hardly until himself ex a balance and fall off from the chair.
"I guess not only kookie who heard it hyung ahahaha maybe yoongi wants a candy too"jimin said still laughing hard on the floor which make Jin throw a glare at the younger.
'Big mistakes Jin..big mistake '

" Yeah,how about you go and woke Taehyung and hobi up?..and kookie go get Yoongi" He said as he trying to change the topic and hoping that jungkook forget about it.

Everyone were on their seat except for namjoon and Jaewoon.After a while the two of them came down with Namjoom who's blushing.
"Is Joonie sick?" The hybri kitten asked and quickly Jungkook being a good boy and told yoongi about what Jin had told him.
"No yoonki,Jinnie said Joonie is happy because Joonie got a BIG candy!"The shorter eyes widened as he heard the word BIG CANDY.
"Yoonki want a big candy too!"
And that's make Jin's gulping his saliva he knew he made a big mistakes and there is Jaewoon staring at him with 'care-to-explain' face and Namjoon who's blushing madly.
"Well,it's not my fault you're being too loud!" Jin said defending himself well he is true after all.

"Forget about this okay babies, oh I had something to tell.I will go abroad to deal and work with something for days and I'll go tomorrow  but I was thinking about you guys" Jaewoon said checking the other faces.

"You can just go Daddy,we have Jin and others"Taehyung said showing his boxy smile.

"How can I leave you guys without me?..its can be dangerous"

"We can take care of ourselves daddy!"

"Yeah,don't worry!"

"We have Louis and his boyfie"

"Thanks guys,let me hug you all "he asked and the others start to jumping and hugging him tightly,some of them give Jaewoon a peck on his cheeks.They're like happy family but something is bothering one of them,he can't help but feel worried.
" Jimin,are you okay puppy?"Jaewoon asked
"I'm fine daddy,just a little  sleepy" The dog hybrid replied forming a soft smile that he always shows but deep inside his head he's afraid deadly afraid,anxious and worried.

'I hope he's already dead,I already stabbed him right?yes jiminie there's nothing to be worried of..he's dead'

Isn't he's cute?~~~ my baby~ oh and I'm sorry for the late update

Isn't he's cute?~~~ my baby~ oh and I'm sorry for the late update.I'm having a bad damn luck bcuz I lost my precious surface (╥ω╥').

TBC..