Chapter 4

Jaewoon's point of view

I Woke up feeling dizzy as I'm trying to get up from my bed.This headache made me sick! I opened my eyes.. it's. blurry.I feel weak.. I then laying on my bed trying to get my dizziness away. ughh.

'Knock, knock'

Suddenly  I heard a knocked,

"C-come i-in"I said, my voice cracked a bit and then I saw taehyung open the door entering my room and walk to my bed, sitting on the left edge of bed staring at my face.

"Daddy are you okay? "taehyung asked

"i-i'm okay"I replied my voice still cracked.

"But you doesn't seems okay"taehyung said slowly putting his hand on my forehead

"Your head is burn! "taehyung said widening his eyes, it makes me chuckled.

"I'm  okay.. b-but can you call Jinnie for me? "I asked still feeling dizzy which is taehyung nodded running out to call jin. A minutes later jin came with worries on his face as he get in my room he close the door rushing toward me. Helping me to get up.

"Daddy ,your body is burning.. did your eyes blurry? did your voice cracked again? "Jin asked

"I think so"I replied, Jin quickly gave me 4 different pills, shoving the pills into my mouth gently and give me a glass of water.

"You overworked yourself again daddy, didn't I told you to take care of yourself? such a stubborn human"jin said in angry tone

"I'm  sorry princess.. I forgot.. beside I have you guys to take care of me right? "I said smiling earning a soft slap on my left hand from him.

"you know I didn't like seeing you sick, not just me the other too"jin said his eyes start to pooling with tears. My princess is sensitive when it comes like this, it's  not the first time though.

"I'm  sorry, you must be tired of taking care of us.. "

"Why did you say like that? I'm not tired taking care of you guys, I'm  just tired of works nothing much okay? "I said holding his chin

"Please don't say such a thing like that, I didn't like it"I said slowly kissing his soft lips, deepening the kiss and then broke the kiss. I stared at his beautiful face as he open his eyes  is slowly.
"Your face is beautiful, everything about you is just beautiful I didn't regret for taking you in, I didn't regret everything I do especially about you guys"I said staring into his beautiful eyes.

"How can you say such a words like that,so cliche...but i like it as much as i love you"Jin said hugging me

"Now get a rest,I'll  cook some porridge for you and tell the others"Jin said as he cover my body with blanket and walk out from my bedroom. I closed my eyes dozing off to sleep.

Third Point of view

As jin came out from jaewoon's bedroom the others quickly running toward the older

"Is daddy okay Jinnie? "Namjoon asked which is jin replied

"He have a fever and his body is burning, You guys can check on him but please don't  get infected ,I'll  make a porridge "Jin said heading to the kitchen while the other hybrids entering jaewoon's bedroom.

"Daddy? are you okay? "The hybrid dog asked worried

"Yes, I'm okay don't worry "Jaewoon said slowly getting up

"Daddy you should rest and don't  move "Namjoon said laying his daddy on the bed back.

"Alright, you guys shouldn't be in here or you'll  be infected "Jaewoon said smiling  ,the boys can clearly see their daddy's pale lips.