Chapter 11

"Sir, Mr.Chou Died yesterday at 12 "James who is Jaewoon's people said

"What? How? He still doesn't pay my money back, that shit"jaewoon said observing the given files

"I heard he died in a terrible way, his eyes in his mouth and his brain we're gone"James said

"That sucks, just who killed him?, that person made me lose all of my money. 1.2 Billion does they have that money? James"Jaewoon said calling james name.

"Yes sir? "

"Find out who killed this old man Chou and make a call soon"the taller said lightning up his cigarette with his lighter

"I will sir"

_____________________________________

"SO!  How are you guys here?  I mean did Jaewoon treat you guys well? "Louis asked as now all of the seven hybrid and himself at the living room because Jaewoon asked Louis to take care of his little hybrids while he's working for a while.Although jaewoon himself knew that Jin could take care of the youngers but still the latter didn't want to take a risk.Still that doesn't change anything though, first Louis don't know to fight, Second he just knew how to kick men balls like a girls would do and third he's been spoiled by his parents. Then why do jaewoon asked Louis to take care of them? First, although he know louis can't fight but he knew Louis bodyguard can, Second he knew how is the pain when louis kick men Balls because he has experienced the pain from Louis and that is a long story and Third he knew Louis likes hybrid but didn't get one because hybrid is hard to find and luckily Jaewoon just being a nice friends.

"Nice, daddy is nice oohh! And kind! "The squirrel hybrid said

"Sure he is, he's a good friends too"Louis said smiling

"But Lou how is Daddy when he's mad? "Taehyung asked showing his curiosity face

"Oh you didn't know? Well I will tell you, Jaewoon he's scary when he mad. His dark aura will goes around like a smoke that quickly took the air"

"Like air pollution? "Yoongi asked

"Errm, yeah something like that, his brown orbs can turned into dark and his face become really really cold "he said continue to tell

"Like vampire and ice? So is daddy an ice vampire? "Jungkook asked tilting his head

"No, dear your daddy is definitely a human just he looks like monster when he mad, so don't make him mad okay? "Louis said ruffling taehyung's hair.

"You're nice Lou! I like you! "Taehyung said showing his boxy smile

"Aww  I like you too,you guys are so cute~"louis said again squealing like a fangirl would do when they saw their bias, just totally crazy

"When is daddy come home, Lou? "The dog hybrid, Jimin asked

"Hurm probably, like 20 minutes more? Well honestly I didn't know but he said just for a while "louis said as he grab his phone dialing Jaewoon 's number.Once he's pick up louis start to yell like an ahjumma would do.

"HEY YOU BRAT, YOU SAID JUST FOR AWHILE? WHERE THE HELL IS YOU? I WANT TO STALK FOR MY HOT CRUSH CAN YOU PLEASE COME HOME FAST? "

'Slow your voice, Lou! You fucking hurt my damn precious ears! Oh God I think it's bleeding and I'm gonna die soon because of you bitch! '

"don't you bitch me, Slug! I don't care if your ears bleed! Just come fucking home or I'll  kick your balls like a years ago and I'm sure you know how it feels like and you don't  want to feel it again right?! I give you 10 minutes from now! "