Chapter 17

Third Person Point Of View

"Well well look what we have here"Joohyuk said smirking in an annoying way.In reflect Jaewoon quickly hide Jimin behind his back.

"I didn't expect you to come as soon as I take him but it's okay maybe this way it'll be more fun"Joohyuk continue to talk as he take a steps foward until he's in front of Jaewoon who look at him with a menacing looks.

"Oh wow,look at you..so scary but didn't you think it's rude to come into my place and kill my people?hmm I'm quite sad"Joohyuk said as he crossed his arms making a sad face.

"And you didn't think barged into my place, kill my people and kidnapped my Jimin is rude?"Jaewoon said as he standing straight on his feets with pride.

"oh yes! but I didn't kill your people, my people did and it's you who killed them now"Joohyuk said as he put his hands in his pocket shooting a smile

"I don't give a fuck about you and your people"Jaewoon snapped and then he push the man who's a bit taller than him aside pulling Jimin along with him.

"Where do you think you'll take him?it's not nice to force someone who doesn't want to follow you"Joohyuk said as soon as he grabbed Jaewoon's arm stopping the latter from going further.Jaewoon stopped and then his eyes fall into Jimin but he didn't say anything.

"How about we let the sweet choose?~"Joohyuk let go of Jaewoon's arm standing at his place as he crossed his arms shooting a proud smile

"You can choose between me and this asshole Jimin and I think you already knew how disgusting is he right?"Jaewoon said softly

"I want Jae-"Jimin's words was cut off by Joohyuk

"Think about who took care of you since you're little"Joohyuk said with a stern voice,it gives Jimin a dilemma he didn't know what to do..

"and you think what you're saying is logic ?how can you took care of him when you're only four years older than him?stop being a manipulative bitch because you talk like you don't have a fucking brain" By this time Jimin can see how annoyed is Jaewoon's feel at Joohyuk.

"You don't get to talk about me like that when you have no idea who am I!"Joohyuk yelled anger is filling in inside his body.

"why?because all of the shit I say is true?you're nothing to me dickhead"Jaewoon said with a tone that Jimin never heard.

"Shut the fuck up and let Jimin choose what he want"Joohyuk said obviously irritated by Jaewoon.

"I-I want to go with Jaewoon..it's true after all..I'm not in the right mind when I'm with you..you manipulated me..took advantage of me when my parents dead a-and..and it's you who kill them!you're obviously heartless and disgusting..you forced me to do things that I hate..you controlled everything and I had enough of that..i don't want to repeat the same thing..i just want to live happily without any forces"Jimin said as he breath heavily,finally after all this time he didn't get to tell Joohyuk all of that and now he get to tell him about how he felt.

Of course,Nam Joohyuk didn't like it at all
"ah..acting like a stupid is tiring,honestly I don't need your dirty ass..you can take him if you want but I must remind you that I've already touched every inch of him..I guess you like things that already being used"Joohyuk said as he let out a chuckle.Jaewoon who's being furious by Joohyuk words clenched his jaw and in instant Jaewoon's hand already at Joohyuk's neck,choking his neck using his left hand tightly as he look at the man who's a bit taller than him with a cold look.

"don't underestimate me,I can kill you if I want to and I will kill you"Jaewoon said,right now Jaewoon isn't the persom who's Jimin knew but it's a different person with the same body.Even when hearing those words from Jaewoon sending a shiver down to Jimin's spine.