Chapter 2

Jaewoon's Point of view

It's  been a week since hoseok live with me and seokjin. I could barely see his smile. I love to him smile it makes me want to smile too. His smile is so bright.. that's  the reason I called hi sunshine for the first place. He looks cute whenever he speak. Now I watch them as we're  eating breakfast together with jin cooks and prepared the breakfast and now sitting next to hoseok giving us a omelette one each with smile on it.

"Now eat~"Seokjin said

"Thanks princess it's  pretty and delicious "I said compliment his cooks as I smile

"Thank you daddy..hobiee what about you? is it delicious "jin asked hoseok who's  now eating with smile on his face.

"It's  delicious hyung! "hoseok squeal

"Sunshine eat properly "I said as I put another spoon of omelette into my mouth. I feel like I already married..

"So daddy ..you will go to work right? "jin asked which made hoseok look at me

"Yes, I'm  sorry I have to leave you alone in this house again"I apologize watching the two.

"It's  okay beside I have hobie now you can go"My princess said pulling my sunshine away to the living room. Ouch that's  hurt..

"I'm  sulking! "I shouted, made the two stopped and staring at me.

"Go on daddy"Jin said  wow.. my princess is so mean.

"You don't  want to convince me?? fine I'll  go to work and not coming home oh and I'll  find another cute guy and lives with him! "I said jokingly .Jin and hoseok who heard it quickly running to me hugging and kissing my face while I'm  crossing my arm.

"I'm sorry! daddy you're  kidding right?? "jin asked hugging me while hoseok hug and kissing my face

"Don't  leave us daddy! "Hearing those words make me chuckling..

"My baby boys are so cute.. I'm just joking.. I'm not gonna leave my baby "I said hugging the two

"Hmph! Sunshine is mad! "hoseok said pouting.

"Daddy is sorry"

"Daddy you know it's  late for you getting to work.. you should hurry"Jin said where I quickly get up, wearing my coat.

"I will get going now, Sunshine, princess  take care while I'm  gone.. If anything happens call me and hide in the Save Room"I said kissing my baby boy on lips.

"Okay.. take care daddy"Jin said waving his hand.

"Bye bye~"hoseok wave with big smile.

I walking toward the door calling four bodyguard to watch over my mansion I'm  worried about my baby.. anything  could happen since my mansion is  in the middle of forest.. well not middle how do I say this.. it's  near the forest it's  like behind my mansion there's  the forest and in front of it is a road which lead to the town.

"Watch over my house, remember if anything happen call me if there is suspicious guy or gang be prepared and alert, If I know you guts didn't do work properly and if my baby hurts I'll  kill you guys.. "I said in cold tone.

"Yes, sir"the said in unison .I then walk to my car giving my driver instructions. I need to kill people today.. Ugh.. I didn't like to make my hands dirty.

___________________________________

Third person point of view

Seokjin and hoseok now in the living room watching a movie together while cuddling.