Chapter 3

Alexander Pov   
         John came running back with ice. I put it on my head and asked "Who was that guy?" "The one that left or the one that slammed your face with a door?" John asked. "Which do you think?" The sarcasm escaped my mouth before I could stop it. "Oh. Um...That's Thomas Jefferson. Not the best guy in the world." He answered. "What do you mean he's not the best guy in the world?" I asked. "Well he" John started but then was cut off by Hercules saying "Is a complete and utter moron." "A real ass." Lafayette said. Come on. I sighed. Why. Just why. "Should I put my bag in there?" I asked. "What?" John said, confusion showing all over his face.  Lafayette answered for me and said "That's his dorm room." "Oh. Man I am so sorry for you. I guess you should. Just do it and then leave." John said. Okay. Just get up, go in set my bag down and leave. Okay. I stood up and opened the door. I Rushed in, set my bag down next to the bunk bed and started to leave. But as I turned around. I'm just going to assume you know who was in front of me. He was a little over six feet tall. So to say he towered over me, would be an understatement.
           "Who are you?" He asked. "The guy you hit in the face with a door." I said. Opps. It slipped. Whatever. He scoffed and said "Let me rephrase that. Why are you here?" "Oh well in that case, I'm here because I read this thing called a paper, I'm not sure if you've ever heard of that or have ever read anything to be honest,  but it said that this here is my dorm." He chuckled softly. "Quite a mouth you got there shorty." Why does everyone bring my height into things? Yes, I am aware I am short. You do have to remind me. "Oh very clever. Shorty. Hmm that's a first." I said, the sarcasm all over my voice. I pushed past him. "Where ya goin' pal?" He asked. "To go hang out with friends. Not sure you've ever heard of those either." I called over my shoulder. I walked out of the dorm. Dang. Not too bad.

Thomas Pov
      Alright. So here was a little angry person telling me he was my roommate and making counter statements to everything I said. He acted like he was the smartest guy in the world. Newsflash! You're not. I mean I guess I sorta deserved that after I hit him but you can't just...just... okay maybe I deserved it completely. After he left I stood there for a good minute in shock. Then I walked over and pushed his bag down. Then I noticed a weird bump in his bag. What if I?... no. I shouldn't do that. But... yeah I should. I opened up the smallest pocket and took out a stuffed monkey. Like a thing that you slept with when you were 8. God how old is this dude?