Chapter 20

Thomas Pov
       Alex was grabbed his ears and shouted over the music "It's so loud!" Then I shouted back "I know!" His friend Lafayette, who was obviously extremely drunk slung his arm around Alex and shouted "SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!" And then John and Herc came and pulled Alex away. Welp. He's nineteen, why am I letting this happen. I sighed and went after him. He was leaning on a counter with a shot cup in his hand. Bruh. He was gone for like two seconds. How is he already tipsy?! "Jeez Alex come on let's go." I muttered grabbing his arm.
He whined and said
"But Thoommasssss! It's a...what do you call it......Chastmas party!" "Christmas." I mumbled correcting him. "Come onnnn." He whined. "Alexander I'm not letting you get drunk because then I'll find you in like a fridge in Kansas or something. And we'll both be confused." I told him.
"I like Kansas." He said smiling.
"Do you even know where Kansas is?" He thought for a second "In Kansas." Jesus fuck. I grabbed him and he grabbed a beer. I took his beer and handed it to the closest person. He waved goodbye to his friends, who all shouted "BYYYEEEEE!"
Then we started to leave. Seabury yelled "TRUTH OR DARE!!!"  Everyone ran into a circle and turned the music down a bit lower. Alex looked up at me with pleading eyes. "Fine." I groaned. He immediately perked up and ran to the circle, dragging me with him. I didn't pay attention half the time but when I noticed Alex flirting with Maria Reynolds, that's when I started paying attention.
"ALEX! TRUTH OR DARE?!" Peggy yelled, "Dare." Alex said smirking. Peggy whispered something to Lafayette, who burst out laughing. "ALEX! I DARE YOU TO DO SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN WITH MARIA!"
"Alex..you can say no.." I muttered to him. "I don't know how to say no to this." He said drunkly.
"You don't have to kiss her." I told him. He started to say something but then Maria dragged him off to the bathroom. He smiled and waved. I sat there completely shocked that he let that happen. I mean I get that he's drunk and everything but still.
        After seven minutes Angelica knocked on the door.A few seconds later Alex got pushed out of the bathroom with a blank expression on his face. Then his belt was thrown out of the bathroom behind him. He put it on and sat down.
"I think...I think we should go." Alex muttered staring into his lap. Maria came out and sat down next to Alex. "Not too bad for your first time, Lexi." She said. Wait did he just? There's no way. It isn't. He wouldn't do that. Would he? Alex got up and told me "Come on let's go."
"Okay." I said standing up.
      When we walked back to our dorm he said nothing and just kept his hands shoved in his pockets. Did he really just do what I think he did?

Alexander Pov
      I'm too drunk to just comprehend what just fucking happened. But I don't even care. Should I care? I don't know. I walked to my bed and fell asleep the second I hit it.
       I woke up with one thought in my mind. I lost my virginity to Maria Reynolds. A girl I barely know. Fuck. What do I tell Thomas. I got up. My head hurt slightly but I'm not that hungover so it doesn't really matter. "Hey Thomas?" I asked rubbing my head. "Mhm?" He said scrolling through his phone. "Do you recall anything that happened last night?" I asked. Maybe it was just a nightmare. "What do you mean?" He asked. Oh thank god. It was just a nightmare. "Do you want me to tell you that you got drunk last night or that you had sex with Maria Reynolds?" He said not looking up from his phone. My stomach dropped. Holy fuck. I got up slowly and walked to the bathroom. Where I threw up. I decided not to look in the bathroom mirror.
"You okay?" Thomas asked without slight concern in his voice. I felt the tears in my eyes. I wish I could say I was too drunk to remember a single part of it. But I remember. Every. Single. Part. "I'm sorry." I choked out. Then I started to silently cry. A small and weak sob came out. He sighed and said
"I wish I could forgive you."