Chapter 10

Alexander Pov
      I woke up around 11 pm and looked outside. It was pouring hard. Is it a hurricane? No. No. Please. I curled up into a ball and started sobbing. Next thing I knew I shaking, and sobbing. Make the screams stop. Please. Jefferson's window was open. It's so loud. Make it stop. I started crying harder.

Thomas Pov
         Why is the bed freaking shaking? Is Alexander awake? Oh wait flash flood. I closed my window and leaned on the beds bar. I saw Hamilton. He was sobbing and shaking and covering his ears mumbling something to himself. What the fu- wait. I jumped down off the top bunk. I looked at his face. It was a look of only terror. I've seen that look before. James. He had a panic attack when Charles Lee scared him once. What do I do??? Uh. God do I have to comfort him. I picked him up and brought him to the couch. When I picked him up he started screaming. Alrighty then. All aboard the awkward train. I rubbed his back and kept whispering to him that it'd be okay. I heard what he was mumbling 'make it stop. Make the screams stop'. What the....Soon he stopped shaking. His face twitched. Okay I'll ask him my questions tomorrow. I got up and started to head back to bed. Then I heard sobbing again. Greeeatt. This is going to be a long night.

Sorry for cutting it a bit short. The next one will be good. I promise 😁.