Act 1; Mischief

18 Years Before- February 14, 1814

The Chalamet Manor

It was a not so peaceful night, the wind howled even worst with the must needed storm. The Chalamet's would have thought this would be a blessing any other day but, this weather wasn't the greatest sign for there expected child. Mrs. Chalamet was always the wild flower of the bunch, a trait that lived with her forever in both personality and looks. While as Mr. Chalamet striking with his featured never lost through his age, strict at the heat. Both more than welcoming and excited for a child effected the whole manor.

The night of the storm Mrs. Chalamet felt the pain, everyone rushed to help midwives working there magic. After, the tense hours the storm settled and so did the mistress. Welcoming the new father he rushed to his wife side, staring of the two bundles with her.

She looked tired but no less beautiful, he thought.

"Stay away from them"her raw voice growled, "I want to see my boys, you do not tell me what to do", he overpowered her, but shock grew as his eyes widen.

"Do say Molly they are my boys right?" his voice uneasy. "Of course dear, but one is a girl", her voice quiet at the end. "Molly you know what has to happen, we must get rid of her for the sake of our family." Mr. Chalamet yelled trying to get hold of the twins.

"If you know what's good for our family, you wouldn't let a Chalamet curse, more like a myth come in a way. She doesn't have to die." Molly started to become paler by the second as he finally got hold of the two.

"She has to go, it's better she's dead now then face the events later", his voice still firm but as he gotten the girl, she started giggling. Her first laugh, such innocent and peaceful actions. He couldn't do anything.

William Chalamet fell to his knees holding his baby girl. She was beautiful. "I'm sorry" he said and sat next to his wife embracing both his children and her.

William Chalamet knew she must be a secret from his family.

"Her name is Clara Venus Chalamet and his Timothee Hal Chalamet." Molly whispered. "Perfect, Merci" he hushed his family.
--------------------------
12 Years Later

"Timothee, Clara hurry", Molly rushed her children to the coach in the pitch black.

"Mama what's going on?", the older twin questioned. "Don't worry my dearest I will explain once we are out of here"their mother smoothed her son.

After what seemed like minutes which were actually hours of bumpy roads and pure silence, the youngest questioned. "Mama where is Pa, is he going to meet us?", Clara poked her brother awake.

Molly brought back looked between her children's eager eyes. Realizing she can't hide the truth forever from them she sighed," Your grandfather came to visit us."

The children lit up thinking how wonderful and kind there grandfather would have been, but turned sour when there mother started crying.

"Don't cry Mama", Timothee and Clara climbed to there mother's side and wiped away her tears. Getting worrier by the second.

"Listen, there is a horrible "curse" around the Chalamet family which is your other relatives wrong doing, we are just filled with coldblooded people. They believe that all the girls born are destined to bring shame to them. Its terrible they, they.", Molly broke down in tears thinking what would happen to her little girl if her father-in-law found her.

"Don't fret no more Mama, please smile", little Clara told her understanding what was happening.

"Madam we are here", Sinclair, the family's trusted butler announced. They had arrived to a house in Saint Michele.

"Thank you, Sinclair", Molly wiped away her tears and lead them out the carragie.

"My god is that Molly Rosewood Chalamet. Where is Will?", a man with dashing features opened the front door kissing Mrs. Chalamet knuckles.

"This is why I am here my dear friend. He has found out he found us after so long. Anyways would you like to meet them, come Clara, Timothee", Molly went on as though the past events never happened.

"My dear Mademoiselle and Moniseur, how do you do? My name is Louis, you look very much like your mother as she was younger", the stranger introduce himself to the pair, while Clara hid behind her older brother

"Don't be afraid now he is a dear friend of your father and mine", their mother smiled.

"My name is Timothee", "and I am Clara Moniseur Louis", the twins took out there arms and shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you both Moniseur Timothee and Mademoiselle Clara. Let's go inside shall we?", Louis gestured them inside.

"I'm afraid not, we must hurry back. Clara my little Athena, I need you to stay with Louis. We will come back when we can, no one must know about this. Your father and I love you so much.", Molly went down to her height giving her a tight hug to her already crying daughter.

"I love you to Mama, tell Papa I love him please", Clara clenched to her mother then hugged her brother.

"Clara I will come back for you and we can live back home and everyone will know you as Clara Venus Chalamet. I love you, sis.", Timothee cried into her shoulder.

"I will wait for you, I love you Timmy Tim", reassured her brother, slipping through there fingers. Her mother and brother left, Louis brought Clara inside after she fell asleep in his arms.

Her night was dreamless, morning came too soon. Clara woke in an unfamiliar room with no warmth where her brother suppose to be. Pushing herself off by her elbows she dusted off her dress, and made her way out of the room.

"Clara, Good Morning. Please come join us for breakfast", Louis smiled at Clara bringing her along with him to a dining table.

"I think my son should come down any minute he is a bit of a heavy sleeper but, I think you would like each other", Louis gave a heart warming smile, then continued a conversation what her god-father missed the past twelve years.

"I must get going now if R comes down, tell him I went to work and the food is still here. Make sure you ask him to take you around I will see you later.", Louis kissed his god-daughter on the forehead and headed out the door.

Clara continued to eat in silence admiring the beauty of the place, since she never left the grounds of the Chalamet manor.

"Hey Pa, sorry for wakin- oh hello", a boy came rushing down the stairs his jet black hair still messy and shirt half buttoned. Extremely embarrassed his pale skin turn extremely red under his appearance, quickly tried to fix his shirt.

"Here let me help you, um R?", Clara got up from her seat and adjusted his shirt and tie for him. He still flustered felt more blood rushing to his head, clearly confused. "There you go, by the way Monsieur Louis went to go work and there is still more food" Clara made more things clear.

"Y-yes Thank you it will be my pleasure. My name is Grantaire by the way.", the shy beauty mentioned while taking a seat.

"And mine is Clara", she said and believed a start to a beautiful friendship, her first friendship outside her family.

And so they continued there life. Clara overwhelmed with joy after months of gloom exploring the streets the Saint Michele with Grantaire. Spending time with her godfather and her brother's visits every now and then. Mischief grew on her and she loved it. Life was great for the bird, til someone cut off her wings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Greetings and Salutations. What do you guys think so far?

Disclaimer ; I don't own Les Mis. But if I was I would have let our boys hug at least more than once and hug them, because they need that moments too.