2

The buildings, the people, the warm sensation tingling in her hand and heart was a bit overwhelming even after the handful times adventuring. But, the structure of the elephant statue intrigued her and even more so a random ladder or two against it. Out of no where children climbed out of elephant. Clara somehow slipped out of Grantaire grip while he was talking and followed a pair of two boys both quicken there pace seeing they were being followed.

(lets say here Gavroache didn't live in the elephant yet)

"Excuse me, you two would you like some bread", Clara brought out her bread she had planed for lunch, the boys came to a stop. They look no older than thirteen, covered in filth and ragged clothes, who she consider as children still. They started to nod eagerly and gave her hands to both of them, she lead them back to the elephant statue.

"Here you go now, my name is Clara as you gentlemen?", she split the bread between the two. "I am Oliver and 'is name is Ezro", the taller of the two said with a twang. "Well Oliver and Ezro, you too are far to young to be on the streets where are your parents?", Clara wish she could have taken back from their grim looks.

"Never mind that here", she wiped both the boys face," Whenever you boys have trouble ask for me at the book shop, I will see what I can do", Clara smiled at them, both Oliver and Ezro thanked her and gleamed.

Clara then panic remembering she left Grantaire. However relief spread of finding a group of students just around the corner. 

That's no fun just walking up to them, then getting in trouble is it. Clara went around and pounced on the person she assumed was Grantaire.
"Anyways I need your-", Getting the respond she want the group of boys scattered of a high pitch scream.

"Well ehem Clara Venus Chalamet ddo  you know how worried I was", R took a grip of her shoulders, who was really red and was filled.

"I swore I heard the angel's sing, Grantaire you never told us about your voice", a brunette was the first to come back, causing the boy to turn even more red.

"Woah R that's my favorite shade of red", Clara pinched his cheeks, immediately brushed off by the man himself. "Why the little birdy came back it seems", a man with a sly grin and charming eyes was second back.

"My god you stay away from me, this sweat and redness a fever i say you are growing. Here is my handkercheif, keep it. Germs", another traveled back shivering at the last part, giving his hacky to Grantaire.

"Just relax Joly, no germs here R is just so touched by his lady friend he brought. How did you even become a doctor in the first place? This would make a wonderful story though, Germs and Man. ", a warming vibe came with him as he pulled out his notebook and started muttering to himself.

"Don't fret about them, my name is Combeferre", the first brunette brought her hands to his and gave a firm shake.

"I go as Courfeyrac, but you can call me um uh Courfeyrac", trying to be smooth the man brought his lips to her knuckles grinning at her after.

"I am-", " Not yet, we haven't finished introducing everyone, Jehan get your head out of your book", Combeferre took a smoke from his pipe and chuckled seeing Clara completely grumpy from the introduction.

"Oh yes, sorry, I am the famous poet, musician, Jehan, at your service", he grabbed hold of Clara hand then stopped to admire it. "Such small hands, so soft pure. Would you mind if I drew them", he turned red at recongizing his voice instead of talking in his head examining her hand.

"I wouldn't mind at all Monsieur Jehan", Clara grinned back at him admiring his joy. Only to back by another hand.

"Bonjour nice to meet you Mademoiselle, Dr. Joly for you", he said shaking her hand in between another handkerchief.

Glancing back at Grantaire a soft smile grew on her face while Clara walked over to him. "Aren't you being awfully quite", she teased him, for Clara has known R in his home life.

"He isn't here yet", his voice soft matched his wandering eyes, clearly not paying attention. "Who", she questioned. "Who knew you can be late too Mister", Combeffere started scolding in the corner of there vision.

Gantaire posture grew straight as he lead Clara to the new figure.

He was like a Greek statue like herself,  R always thought once in distance with the man.

"Enjolras", the golden boy in black, nodded his head in a bored matter. Clearly in shock by the man's appearance similar to a god but how cold he seemed. The students gathered up.

"I am Clara and do expect me around more now knowing Grantaire has been going about", she gleamed making friends outside the book shop.

So they spent her birthday in the square, talking with no care of formalities as though they were children left with one adult reading nonstop.

Soon enough Clara excused herself to the near-by cafe, slipping away from Grantaire.

"Hello Mademoiselle are you lost", a women came through a door. "Um actually I was looking around if you don't mind, it's quite my first time going through here.", Clara admitted. 

"Well that's quite fine Miss, it was getting quite quiet anyways. My name is Houcheloup", the older women smiled at her. "I am Clara, Madame Houcheloup", she gleamed. 

At the point where they had settled and Madame Houcheloup started to talk to Clara more about her life,  the peace was gone with the boys entering.

"Madame Houcheloup fancy seeing you here", Courfeyrac smirked. "I would say that to the lot of ya but, you my boys never leave", she coughed. "We are your favorites you can't get rid of us that easily", he jokes.

"Do you boys want to bet", Madame Houcheloup stood her ground with a wooden spoon while he fled to the other side of the room leaving the rest in a stir of laughs.

------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Just a filler/introduction. But hey how you doing ?