1

Many months later

"Oncle Louis would you like some tea?", Clara knew it was nearly night-fall but tea and talking with her god-father always made her day.

She barely cracked the door open but, the loud sobs were clear, with alcohol bottles everywhere she figured it wasn't the right time and slowly closed the door. He seen him like this a couple of times and didn't want to push any buttons

"Grantaire, don't do that you nearly gave me a heart attack", Clara softly hit him from appearing out of no-where. "You know he tries to act as though he never does this, but the walls are paper thin. He doesn't want to move on. I don't understand why he sticks to it, then alcohol", Grantaire sighed.

"Some people just coped with things differently", Clara shrugged.

"Hundred percent never going to do that in the future. Well I know we just met this year but, promise me you won't leave anytime soon", Grantaire took of his shyness for a second.

"I promise if you let me come wherever you go in the afternoons these days, I've got no knight to protect me in the streets", Clara teased him, causing him to fluster.

"Good night Clara", "Good night R".

Clara woke up and prepared like any other day the past year. Got breakfast set up, woke up R, and set the table. Strange enough Louis wasn't present.

Clara climbed up the stairs yet again, passing by a half-asleep Grantaire."Happy Birthday Cupid", he bowed down to give her a peck on the cheek. "Stop making me feel old and short at the same time. Food is downstairs", she blushed and pushed him away, while he grinned at his actions.

"Oncle Louis, breakfast is ready", Clara knocked on his door. "Ah, yes breakfast just a minute dear", Louis set foot out of his room. "Happy Birthday Dear, any plans", he said tying a red ribbon to her hair and placing extra ribbons in her hands for safe keeping.

"Actually yes R is going to introduce me to his friends-"I AM NoT", a faint Grantaire yelled, Clara only rolling her eyes "Maybe stroll around the streets. I'm off of work from the book store today."

"Okay be careful and bring him with you, if you look at the time I'm going to be late. Also, I left you something else but check it later with all your plans", Louis gave her a smile and ran, leaving her to shake her head at his childlike self.

Clara descend the stairs once again, surprised by the muttering and laughter.

"R I swear you're talking must be if we have ghost in this house and I haven't heard of them for the past 5 years or some funny business", Clara scruffed reaching the bottom, only to find Grantaire in the dining room.

"Then I guess I am funny business, am I now. I'm so offended", Timothee stepped out, holding his chest as though he was shot.

"Timmy Tim", Clara jumped into his arms embrassing her brother, then forcfully stepping on his shoe. " Now that is for not writing or visiting for the past 6 months ", she then hugged him again.

"I'm sorry but grandfather has came to stay with us, he's got eyes everywhere. Plus someone is joining the cavalry", Timothee overjoyed since it was his dream to protect his homeland.

"I wish you luck sir", Clara mockingly gestured, while Grantaire watched the interaction of the siblings. "I couldn't miss the big 16, my little sister finally a women. Not so much by height but its good enough",Timothee pretended to wipe away a stray tear. Him being 6 feet and her 5 feet 2 inches met more of authority to tease her plus being the older twin.

"Shut up you're 16 now too height and body shape doesn't mean anything", she bluffed. "Any bachelors in line mademoiselle, well they have to go through me", Timothee breathe in to make his chest bigger.

"No worries, the only places I go is to the book store and back other than going around with R here", Clara sat down patting Grantaire causing him almost choking and started eating her porridge. 

Giving Grantaire a death glare, Clara slapped her brother's arm, "That's rude". "I best be off, Happy Birthday again. Hey I'll be back soon grandfather should be leaving for good this time. Mother and Father said they wished you the best and happy birthday. Here, I got one too", Timothee brought out a locket bringing out an identical one from his shirt. Clara opened the locket to have a picture of the him and Timothee opening his to have a picture of her.

"Hey next time lets get a picture together, there still one side missing", Clara wiped away a stray tear comparing both of the pictures. "Of course, I really need to get going now okay. Be safe, try to not get any attention. I'll come back for you and everyone is going to know your name. I'll start screaming your name once we get this fixed out", Timothee admired his sister. 

"I will wait for you, always", Clara brought her brother to a hug again. "Good girl", Timothee twirled his finger through the braided ribbon hair.

Why are they always so touchy Ugh these twins, Grantaire rolled his eyes. 

"Grantaire a word please, before I actually go. See you later Clara", Timothee called him while she went to fix the table.

Dusting off her dress, Clara followed Grantaire outside. The pavement seemed less busy than usual and not a cloud in the sky. Wavering around she couldn't find sight of the boy and started to head to the book store.

"Not so fast cupid. I have you forgotten, I am always your guide", Grantaire grabbed her waist. "There you are, let's go", Clara dragged his arm and started running. 

"Hello Musicetta, how is the shop today", Clara barged with smile attached into the store with a girl with quite tiny feet and hands reading. Glancing around only her and a well dress man-boy with a book in his face.

"Oh Clara hello. Happy Birthday as so I heard, its your day off stop staying in the silence of this old book shop", Musicetta started scolding.

"But, Musicetta how can I leave you on my day, I'm the noise in your life", Clara started batting her eyelashes at the older girl. "I have been meaning to tell you this. I have met a man, he is quite the noise in my life. He's studying aboard and came back several days before. I wish you can meet him but he is going back soon. Quite funny he is sometimes, surely mad", Musicetta started to blush then took glances at Grantaire, later pointing him out.

"Okay Musicetta nothing you can not handle I trust. We must go now he seems bored", Clara gave her a hug and parted ways to Grantaire standing outside the shop quite distracted staring at something or someone.

Waving her hand over his gazed eyes, "Bonjour Grantaire", finally getting his attention. "Yes shall we go now", Grantaire came back to his  senses and lead her to the square still taking glances at the store.

There they were at the square of Saint Michelle, everyone buzzing about of the girl on the streets. A fair young beauty they said no one seen before hand in hand with Louis's boy by the elephant statue. She still awed by Saint Michelle while him awed by her.

"Grantaire who is this lovely with you?", another mess of black hair and twinkly brown eyes, followed by others made their presence aware.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Hey you guys what you think about Timothee. Timothee is wowoowow to me so like heyyy, what a beauty.

What do you guys think?

Disclaimer; I do not own Les Mis. But if I did to be evil I would have put random moments with Marius in a room with chairs. Then hug him cause thats too mean, im evil :0

And btw for this story I made R ,Enjolras, and the rest of the boys- Gavroche about 4/5 years older than Timothee and Clara making them 20/21. Sorry if that was a confuzzlin.