four

I met Alex earlier today at lunch time and told him all the shit I've gone through this morning, including talking to that Harry guy. His face was priceless when I told him what he said to me at the library. I'm still thinking about it but it was probably nothing. I bet he calls beautiful every girl that gets in his way just get in their pants. I know this kind of boy and I shouldn't keep myself thinking about it although no one had ever said anything like that to me before.

...

I finally get home and my mum hasn't come yet as she had told me this morning. I like being on my own because I can do whatever I want. I decide to take a shower to relax and get my mind off this stressful day.

Just as I step out of the shower I hear someone ringing the bell. Shit, why can't I have some time to myself? I quickly grab a towel, wrap it around my naked body and run downstairs towards the front door.

I open the door and I can't believe what I see. Harry is standing in front of me in the same clothes he was wearing this morning in high school. This is starting to creep me out. Is he stalking me? How did he get here and how does he know where I live?

''Are you fucking searious?'' I angrily ask almost yelling at him.

''Wow. Good afternoon to you too honey''' He says with sacarsm.

''What are you doing here?''

''I swear I didn't know out of all people in the world you were going to open this door but I guess I can't complain about it'' He says while staring at my bare body wrapped around the thin layer of towel as he bites his bottom lip. Damn.

''Can you stop looking at me like that please?'' I say trying to cover my body as much as possible.

'Sorry, I would've never imagined you were this hot''

I blush at his comment, still trying to cover my body. I would've never though someone would think that of me.

''Are you going to tell me what are you doing here or?''

''Well, I live there'' He says pointing at the house in front of mine.

No way. The're no way Harry moved into that house, the one in whose backyard I've played all my childhood. Our ''haunted'' house.

''I just moved here and I when I opened the mailbox I found all this shit'' He says giving me the bunch of letters he was holding in his back.

I examine all of them, they're mostly old bills to my mother's name. I guess the postman delivered the letters more than a few times wrong. Idiot.

''Uhm... oh... thank you''

''Yeah, no problem'' he says putting a cigarette between his teeth and  lighting it.

''If you don't mind... I have some things to do now'' I really have to put some clothes on.

''Your parents aren't home?'' he asks.

''Uhm... no?'' 

''Then were's your boyfriend? Are you serious? you're home alone without parental control, wrapped in just a towel and your boyfriend isn't here fucking you all over the place? what a pussy he must be''

''Excuse me?'' I ask.

''I was just messing with you babe. You don't to need to lie to me you know? I know your cute boyfriend is none-existent, but don't worry, that'll remain private between you and me'' He almost whispers in my ear.

''How in the world can you tell if I have a boyfriend or not? what if I do have one?'' He's pissing me off again. I hate him.

''I just know it babe. You're so naïve.'' He's so close I feel his breath on my neck.

I hate it when he does that I-just-know-it thing. It gets me on my nerves. He doesn't know shit about anything.

HARRY'S POV:

She's getting so angry and it's so funny and cute at the same time I start laughing, making her even more pissed. It's obvious she doesn't have a boyfriend. I love the fact that she's so innocent. This girl keeps intriguing me.

Back where I used to live everywhere I would go girls were willing to ''be'' with me but she's so different and I like that so much. I've just met her but I already want to know everything about her and damn, she is beautiul and she doesn't even realise.

''And you're such a jerk'' Her voice breaks me out of my thoughts. Shit she is hot. I bet she hasn't even had sex before.

''Are you even listening to me?'' Her voice breaks me out of my impure thoughts again. God, if only she knew what I was thinking she'd slap me right in the face.

''Yeah... uhm I think I should go'' I answer.

''Yes, I think you should too. Now if you don't mind...'' She shuts the door in my face.

Wow, that was intense.

...

Hey guys! this chapter is kinda short but I hope you enjoyed it! Please comment and let me know what you think and if I should continue writing. Also I've decided to change the cover, I've made this one what do you guys think of it?

You can follow me on twitter: @niallerstuff 

ily all <3