five

DAPHNE'S POV:

This is a joke right? Everything lately looks like a joke to me. Harry moving into that house? Out of all houses on sale in this damn town he had to choose the one inches from mine? He probably didn't know I lived here but anyway I'm so pissed because of his behaviour. Who does he think he is to look at me like that and talk to me like that? I've just met him and I think I already hate him, along with the rest of the people in this town. I can't wait for the day I graduate and get out of here as soon as possible.

''You're so naïve'' his words keep replaying on my head. Maybe it's true, I don't know about some stuff like partying, sex, or alcohol but does that make me so innocent? I don't think so.

I decide to forget about him and go upstairs and take my mind off doing some homework. 

...

It's been 2 hours since Harry left and my mum has already arrived. I'm on my bedroom looking through the window.

Suddenly, I see how the door of the house in front of me opens, Harry walking out of it. He is shirtless. Just wearing some sweatpants. Holy crap. He approaches the cardboard boxes placed all over the entrance and starts carrying them inside the house. His arm muscles tense every time he bends down to pick one up. What the hell is wrong with me? I hate him but I can't help staring at him. He face looks so concentrated and I'm glad because I wouldn't like him to notice I'm observing through my window like a creepy stalker.

His bare torso is sweaty and I can now see all of his tattoos. Or at least that's what I think. He has two birds in each of his collarbones and a huge butterfly covering his stomach. Part of me wants to really get to know him, but the other part tells me to avoid him and stay away from him.

''Hello honey'' I hear my mum's voice approaching my room.

''Hi mum'' I say but I keep looking through the window.

''How was your day?''

''Don't ask''

She approaches and sits on my bed, intrigued by what I'm looking so concentrated.

''Oh, I see. Do you know him?''

''Sort of. He just moved into that house and turns out we go to the same school''

''Is he living on his own, without any parental control? Wow.''

''I'm not sure'' 

''Is everything all righy, honey?''

''Yeah, it's just not my best day. That's it'' I don't want my mother to worry about me.

"Okay, sweetheart I'll be preparing dinner, just let me know if you need anything" She says walking out of my room.

...

It's already Tuesday morning and I better don't be late again. I shower, dress up and have breakfast as quickly as I can to get to school as soon as possible, without even having time to barely speak to my mother.

As I get out of my house Harry gets out of his, approaching what I guess is his car as he is holding a pair of keys in his hand. It's a really old black Mercedes-Benz. I wonder how much it cost him, this kid must be rich. Otherwise, how else could he have bought that house and that car?

He nods his head smiling at me. That smile. That ridiculously perfect smile. God, I hate everything about him.

I wave my hand and start walking really fast towards the bus stop. I really don't wan't to talk to him right now. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to already.

It's earlier than normally so Alex isn't anywhere to be seen in the bus. 

When I get out of the bus Harry is standing there in the bus stop. It looks like he is waiting for me. He's dressed in a plaid shirt and a pair of black jeans. I can't see his eyes because they're covered by a pair of Raybans. He's  holding the same brown leather backpack as yesterday.

''I'm sorry I couldn't offer the lady a ride before she ran away from me like I was going to eat her. Not that I didn't want to'' Not again please.

I quickly realize the double meaning of the sentence and my cheeks turn red.

''What do you want?''

''Well, since I'm new I think maybe you could guide me. I'm a little bit lost. I mean, if you want.'' 

He is so tall it nearly intimidates me. I can't tell him no. God, what is happening to me?

''Uhm... yeah, sure'' I answer not really sure how i'm going to do that.

''Really? thanks'' For a moment his face is so full of excitement he looks like a little kid on Christmas day.

''Yeah, no problem. Can I see your timetable?''

''Here you have'' He says as he hands me the piece of paper he has just pulled out of his backpack.

When I look at it I see he has the same subjects as me. The same. The fucking same.

''Well you're lucky. We attend the same classes''

''Definitely'' He says with a smirk on his lips and I can't help but laugh.

''You should smile more often. It looks good on you''

 ...

Thank you so much for all the reads and votes! it means a lot to me and motivates me to keep writing this story <3 ily so much

I would really like to know what you think so please comment below!

twitter: @niallerstuff