seven

It's Wednesday today and it's even worse than Mondays because we have P.E. class.

I haven't seen Harry yet this morning so I just got here by bus with Alex as usually. I wonder where Harry is. I don't think skipping school in your first week here is a good idea. Or maybe he is ill? I doubt it. 

The first two classes are absolutely and dreadfully boring. Latin and Greek. But none of them compare to P.E. I'm shit at sports. All sports. I wonder who invented sports, I'm sure it was the devil. What's the point of them? Ugh.

Today we're playing volleyball and learning how to throw the ball. How exciting. We've all changed into sports clothes in the dressing room and I look so unconfident in them. All girls are obliged to wear shorts, like really short ones. I don't like exposing that much of my skin.

We're all sitting in the middle of the court and the Mrs. Bouchard is explaining all the technique shit. I swear that woman has the body of a man. I bet she could kill you just blinking. She's so scary.

Suddenly the gymnasium door is opned and Harry enters the room. His expression doesn't look worried at all. in fact he's smiling. He's dressed in sports clothes and he has put a bandana on his head  that keeps his curls from falling onto his face. He looks so adorable. Did I just say adorable? fuck, no. Daphne, concentrate on the subject. What was this woman even talking about? 

Soon Harry joins us taking a seat next to me.

''Sorry ma'am.''

''You're lucky I'm not sending you to the library Mr. Styles. That's because I think this subject is too important for you to miss it. Next time this happens you're going straight to detention. Am I being clear enough?''

''Crystal clear'' Everyone giggles for a few seconds. Harry smiles at me.

''Right, as I was saying before this pointless interruption, today you're going to learn how to throw the balls. You'll be making a line in front of the net and throwing balls one by one so I can see your skills so far'' The hideous woman explains. I almost panic. Does this mean everyone will be watching me? Oh god.

''I want the line in 3 seconds from now. NOW!''

Everyone stands up and runs forming a line. Aaron is behind me. He's the school's bad boy. He dated Betty for a while but now he's just known for messing around with various girls. Ugh. Behind him is Harry. The three of us are the last ones of the line.

It's almost my turn.

HARRY'S POV

We're in this ridiculous line like three year old kids.

Daphne looks so damn beautiful in that ponytail. And those legs, man. She's wearing the same shorts as the rest of the girls but none of them look as good as Daphne in them. I'm starting to have some impure thoughts. It's so adorable how worried she looks that it's going to be her turn soon.

I gotta concentrate in this shit but I can't stop staring at her and nor does the guy before me. He staring to piss me off. He's checking her out. Specially her ass.

''Eyes up, mate. It's your turn.'' I say tapping his shoulder. I'm not sure Daphne has heard it because it was her turn to throw the ball and now she's in the other side of the room.

The guy  turns to face me with an angry expression.

''You're not telling me what to do.''

''Watch out your words.''

''Same for you.'' As soon has he says that he takes a ball and throws it really hard towards the wall in front of us, far away.

It's now my turn and good for me I have strenght to throw the ball straight into that asshole's face.