nine

I was surprised that a guy like Harry had shown interest in me. In fact, I was surprised that a guy in general showed interest in me but now thaf I know what kind of person he is I'm not surprised at all.

If he thought I would be an easy one to sleep with but he was wrong. He should have gone for the easiest one in the first place, which is slutty Betty. But clearly not me.

I didn't know when would my first kiss be but I thought it would have some special meaning, with someone I love and not just a random guy that I don't know that much and thinks it's "something spontaneous and I shouldn't overthink about".

Maybe it's obvious that I don't have a lot of experience in relantionships, boys or sex but that doesn't mean he has the right to say it, and why was he surprised? In fact, why does he care about it?

I barely even know him.

It's been two days and all I've done has been trying to avoid him, although it hasn't been that easy regarding he has the exact same schedule as me.

It's now friday and tomorrow's that hideous party which I'm obviously not going to attend.

''What an asshole'' Alex says. We're both lying down in my bedroom.

''Yeah'' I've told him everything.

''I don't think he was good for you.''

I suddenly remember how after the incident at the gym it looked like he cared about me.

I don't say anything.

''I just don't want you to get hurt and these kind of guys... I don't know, Daff.'' He says caressing my arm and I start feeling a little bit unconfortable.

''Thanks'' I say as I stand up.

''Are yoy going to that famous party tomorrow?''

I suddenly decide to change my mind.

''You know what? I'm gonna go.''

''What? Are you sure that's a good idea?'' He stands up surprised by my answer.

''i just to show that I'm not as innocent as he thought, I can have fun too. I'm going to that party.''

''Do you want me to go with you?''

''No, thanks. I think I'll be fine''

''Okay, Daff but promise me you'll be careful.''

''Yes, don't worry''

We both say goodbye and he leaves my house.

Had I overreacted the other day with Harry in the car? I feel bad but I shouldn't be. His comment was rude.

---

It's Saturday.

This morning I decided that I should go shopping to get something to wear for the party. After trying on lots of unfomfortable and slutty short dresses I finally pick a black one. It's short but not as much as the others and it highlights the curves I hadn't noticed I had. Surprisngly I feel confident in it.

After applying a little bit of make up and doing my hair Alex knocks on my door at 8.30 pm.

''Wow, you look beautiful''

''Thanks, so do you but, what are you doing here?''

''I thought  I wouldn't like you to be on your own at the party surrounded by drunk people. I'm going with you wether you like it or not. By the way, how were yoy going to get there? I've borrowed my mum's car'''

''I don't know but... thank you''

---

We finally arrive and the house is really big, crowded and noisy. I've never been to a party like this. In fact, I've never been to a party.

A few minutes pass and I see Betty walking over to me. She is wearing a red crop top that showsy  way too much and a really short black tube leather skirt along with some black platform heels.

''Well, well, look who has decided to show up. Have you replaced your companion?''

''He's my friend Alex''

''You know, Harry looks really disappointed. He hasn't stop drinking since he arrived.''

''Harry? He has arrived?''

''Yeah, come with me'' She leads me through the crowded house until we reach the living room in which Harry is.

He's wearing some black skinny jeans and a bit unbottoned white shirt. God he looks so good. He's sitting on the couch talking to some boys and as soon as Betty leaves I head over to the mini-bar trying to avoid eye contact with him but he soon notices and walks over to me.

''You don't have to drink'' He takes the glass from my hand from behind.

''I think I'm old enought to make my own decisions'' I say taking back the glass.

''Can we just... talk?''

''About what? How prude I am?'' I say taking a drink from the glass I've just filled with vodka. I suddenly feel my throat burning and I can't help but make a stupid weird face. Harry looks at me with a smirk on his lips. God, those dimples.

''I'm not going to say what I'm thinking right now because I'm a true gentleman but you look way too fucking good in that dress and it looks like I'm not the only one to have noticed. You're getting all the looks so I think you better stop drinking and keep your mind fresh to avoid any kind of incidents or I may have to beat the shit out of one of these wankers for trying to take advantage of you.''

My cheeks blush and I put the glass back on the table and look down at my feet feeling a bit embarrassed.

''I'm sorry. Let's get out of here'' Harry says lifting my head with his big and soft hand on my chin.

 ''Alex has come with me.'' 

''Then tell him you're leaving. I'll wait for you outside''

I nod and leave the room to look for Alex, I walk into a few rooms but he is nowhere to be found. I decide to have a look outside to see if the car is still where we parked but it isn't. It looks like he left, wow. He must have seen me talking to Harry but he could have told me he was leaving or something. Why would he leave, by the way?

I suddenly spot Harry leaning on his vintage black Mercedes-Benz. I walk towards him.

''I can't find him anywhere. Do you think he...?''

''Got jealous? Definitely.''

''Why? I don't think de has any reasons to be jealous.''

Harry pulls me closer to him grabbing me by my waist.

''Of course he has'' His lips whisper brushing my ear. ''You're here with me.'' His touch gives me goosebumps. It's like if I suddenly lost control of everything. He's intoxicating.

''Harry...'' I whimper. He takes a step back.

''Sorry for being an asshole the other day. It wasn't definitely any of my business but when I'm with you I suddenly feel the need to be like overprotective cause you're so fucking beautifully delicate and fragile and turns out I really like your innocent way of being. It drives me mad and makes me talk shit I don't mean. I'm sorry.''

''It's okay, maybe I shouldn't have ''over thought'' about it'' We both laugh.

''Let me fix your first kiss experience then'' He gets closer to me and cups my face with both of his hands. He leans to kiss my temple, then my forehed, down my nose and finally my lips. They're so soft and gentle. Then I suddenly start feeling his tongue entering my mouth and a few seconds later we're both perfectly synchronized, as if we were carefully designed for each other.