eight

I'm still scared and can't get off my mind what happened earlier today.

''Are you sure you're not going to regret skipping school?'' Harry asks while driving.

''No, by the way it's just the last period'' I say looking through the window, still thinking about it.

''Such a rebel.'' He jokes and I roll my eyes.

''Were are we going?''

''To my place.'' He says with his eyes on the road.

''Why?''

''I wouldn't like to be seen in a blood stained shirt would I?'' He says and smiles at me. That smile.

''Right, I forgot.''

We soon pull into his garage and enter the same living room I saw the last time.

''I'm going to take a quick shower... Uhm, I guess you can wait here, there are a few old magazines and shit, I don't know just to entertain yourself or something'' It's so adorable how worried he is about me getting bored while waiting.

''Harry, I'm okay. Just go and take the shower.'' I smile at him and he walks away. I'm glad I took a shower earlier at school, otherwise it would have been a bit of an akward situation.

As soon as he leaves the room I take a seat in the couch and look through the magazines for a few minutes. They're economy magazines, I guess they were his father's as they look a bit old and dusty. I decide to stand up and walk over to a shelf full of vinyl records. They're all from the 70s and 80s groups like The Eagles, Pink Floyd, Supertramp, R.E.M, U2, Led Zeppelin. God I really love old bands, now the music is shit.

Soon Harry walks in and he's changed into black skinny jeans and a white shirt. His hair is still wet. He catches me admiring the whole shelf enthusiastically and walks over to me.

''Those where my dad's'' He says while walking closer to me. I can feel the longing in his eyes.

''He had a nice taste. I love pretty much all of these bands'' I say running my hand over the stacked records. My fingers are followed by his green eyes.

''You do? That's quite...weird? In a good way.''

''Why?''

''People don't like this kind of music anymore. Real music. Played with real instruments. They just go for the shitty one, made up with some kind of machine.'' I couldn't agree more.

''Do you think these would still work?''

''I'm not sure but we can try. Pick one of them''

''This one'' I take the Wish You Were Here LP by Pink Floyd and hand it to him.

''Good choice, Ma'am'' He says joking and just after takind the record out of the case he places it onto the record-player.

The machine starts making strange noises that are anything but the song we expected. This is clearly not going to work.

''Uhm, yeah it's really old so it's normal for it to be broken'' 

''What a shame. I would've really liked to listen to it.''

''Yep, me too. I'll figure something out'' He says as he puts the record back into its case and in the shelf.

''Harry?''

''Yeah?''

''I would really like to thank you again, you know.''

He doesn't say a word, but instead he approaches me, making the distance between the two of us shorter. He is looking directly into my eyes and our faces are inches away, making me able to feel his breath. He leans over to me and all in a sudden our lips crash together, making me forget about everything. I can feel a tingling all over my body and suddenly my knees feel weak. His hand is on my lower back and I mine is now at the back of his neck. His lips are so soft and gentle I could stay like this forever. It's a feeling I just can't describe. 

He soon breaks the kiss and walks a step back. I can't help but blush. I hadn't felt anything like this before.

''Uhm, I guess we should get going?'' He smiles at me.

''Definitely.''

---

 We soon walked into a McDonald's and after waiting for a long time and oredering we took a seat.

''So, what was your life like in England?'' I ask to break the silence.

''Uhm, nothing interesting really. Normal life in a boarding school. We weren't allowed to do that much but of course we were often breaking rules.''

''Such as?''

''No girls and boys could stay in the same floor at night. Our rooms where separated in different wings. Just to avoid ''things'', you know.'' He says with a smile on his lips.

I ask to myself how many girls had Harry slept with.

''Such a badass'' I laugh trying to stop thinking about that.

''Yeah, and a lot more. Those were good times. What about you?''

''What about me?''

''I don't know, tell me something about you''

''My life isn't that interesting. I've always lived here with my mum and my brother, but he's older so he lives away on his own now.''

''Any hobbies?''

''I like drawing , although I'm not as good I'd like''

''Really? I was in a band back in England. One day me and a few lads decided to form it and I used to play guitar.''

''Do you still play?''

''Yeah, sometimes when I'm bored I start writing songs.''

''Really? what's your inspiration to write them?''

''Just life in general. I'll let you listen to one of them one day. But you'll have to show me some of your drawings in return''

''I'll think about it''

''Deal'' He says taking my little hand in his and shaking it. His touch gives me goosebumps and I'm still thinking about the kiss, but we both act like nothing happened and it's driving me a bit crazy. I guess I should stop worrying about it''

We finish our meal and get into his car again, but when we're inside he doesn't start it and turns his head to look at me.

''What's going through that little head of yours?'' He asks messing with my hair. He must have noticed my worry.

''What? Nothing.'' I say turning my head towards the window.

''I'm not stupid. Tell me.''

I stay silent for a little before talking.

''I don't know, everything. Today has passed so quickly. First the incident at the gym that I can't stop thinking about and then... well...''

I can't even say it.

''Is it the kiss?''

I silently nod with my head.

''Oh god. As if it were your first kiss!''

I don't say anyhing.

''Please tell me it wasn't your first kiss.''

I stay silent.

''You're kidding me, right?''

''Why would I joke about that?''

''You're actually telling me that you're almost 18 and you've never kissed anyone?''

''Yeah, I am. Is that bad?''

He doesn't reply.

''Don't overthink about it. It was just something spontaneous. Those things usually happen but this sure has cleared up all your sexual life. I knew you were innocent but not that much.'' He says smiling.

''You know what? I don't think my sexual life is any of your fucking business and you shouldn't have kissed me in the first place.'' I say and get out of the car.

''Where are you going?'' He shouts getting out of the car.

I ignore him and run away as fast as I can.

---

Hey guys! sorry it's been this long since I last updated but I kinda got stuck :( Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter <3