Snowflakesparklegore : Sasaki Natsume Pt. 1

Name: Sasaki Natsume

Name meaning: Sasaki - Help Aid (Which is because she helps those on her blog become more informed about trends and various other things [relationship advice])
Natsume - Jujube (This to go along with the sweet fruit [She wishes to have a sweet image], the fruit has medicinal properties, which goes along with the first part of her name)
Her name is based on Natsume Soseki, a famous Japanese author.
I love that you did so much research for her name, it's awesome!  And the fact that it goes along with her talent and personality is even better.  I love it so much!

Nickname: Saki, Lollipop (Online name), Lolli.
Cute!

Age: 17-18 (I am still working on the end of my story, so who knows if that is the age I'll go along with).

Gender: Female

Nationality: Japanese

Ultimate/SHSL: Blogger
It's a very original talent, I like it!

Personality: Sasaki is sarcastic and cynical. She is someone who does have a humorous side. She acts friendly and sweet to those around her, some of the friendliness, to a degree, being a lie. In fact, if she really became a bit more friendly or sweet well acting is something she becomes uncertain about. She believes in trends and style above anything else. Sasaki is a huge attention whore. She became who she is today for attention. It is quite obvious that she has an inferiority complex, as she has to have makeup and be trendy. She is terrified of becoming boring or lame. She doesn't mind helping others be more trendy, she does hold some sympathy towards those who are unpopular or treated unfairly. Sasaki has an image she wants to be seen which is sweet, cute and friendly. Some parts that she uses well acting are not mainly her sarcasm and cynicism. As she doesn't believe that it will ruin her image. Why, because...she believes that she is still living up to the image of Lollipop, her online handle. Sasaki can get jealous easily and hates anyone taking attention from her. She always wants to be right. Being proven wrong can get her ticked off. She has a strong will.
Her personality is well-balanced.  I like the idea of her acting very sweet and kind when really she's quite cynical, but the addition of her also wanting to help people who are less trendy than her is very fitting for how she wants to present herself.  I like the balance of good to bad points.

Appearance: Sasaki's style is Sweet Lolita. She wears a baby pink wig that has long, loose curls to her waist. Her actual hair colour is a light brown. Her eye colour is cinnamon brown but she wears purple contacts, and she wears pastel pink eyeshadow, foundation, pink blush, light pink lip gloss, and black eyeliner. She also wears fake eyelashes to give a more doll-like appearance. She wears a white blouse under a baby purple dress, a pattern of some pink and darker purple lollipops and other candies in light pastel wrappers around the dress, with lace on the bottom; pink fading to purple. She wears pink knee-high socks with purple lollipops on them. Her shoes are light purple and high heels, with bows and a buckle towards the side. To complete her outfit, she wears some accessories. She wears a pastel pink and white lollipop purse, a light pink parasol with white lace, a heart lollipop necklace, and pink lace wrist bands with a light purple bow on each of her wrists, pink and purple beaded bracelets with candy charms on her arms. Purple lollipop barrettes are in her hair, along with some dark pink bows with white polka dots. She has other barrettes that look like purple and pink pieces of candy. She wears two candy rings on her right and left hands; one on each hand. Her nails are designed with a lollipop design, the right being pink, the left being purple.
I love her design!  It's absolutely adorable and so original, while also being easy on the eyes.  She kind of reminds me of the people you'd see in Harajuku, and the whole motif of the lollipops is so cute!  It's also very fitting to her personality and online presence.

Sexuality: Bisexual