Bloxmon2470 : Kana Aria

Name: Kana Aria (IRL name is Libby, more on that later)
This is really interesting! I like it!

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Nationality: American

Personality: Kana is very quiet and shy.  She prefers not to talk to people unless she has to, and when she does its only for a few seconds.  She is much more social online, or hiding behind something, or someone.  However, if she opens up to someone, she is much more talkative, and is willing to be their friend.  However, because she rarely ever talks, everyone thinks she is mute, which she is perfectly fine with.  Her apparent "Muteness" is either a blessing or a curse in class trials.
I really like this! I would like to see some more added to her personality, as right now she's just 'quiet', but otherwise it's really good so far!

Sexuality: She doesn't really bother herself with that stuff.

Appearance: Kana has brown hair, and dark blue eyes.  She has blue glasses on, along with a black jacket with a white shirt under it, and black pants.  Her favourite colour is actually purple, but that was what she was wearing for the Killing Game.
I like her design! I would like to see a bit more colour in her outfit, as well as something like some pins or something to allude to her talent, but otherwise I like it so far!

Backstory: (I'm also going to include the killing game she's in as well to clear some things up.)  America was jealous of Hope's Peak Academy, so they wanted to show Japan that they had more talented people than they did.  They created a talent development program using a VR headset.  People could input what talent they wanted to learn, and while they went through the game, frequencies from the game would alter their brains so they could learn the talent.  If you go through twice, those frequencies are turned off BTW.  It worked very well off the bat, until someone, AKA the person behind the whole killing game in America, hacked the program and created the killing game.  Nobody actually died in real life, but they used those frequencies to create Ultimate Despairs out of those children, pretty much like "If Japan falls to Despair, so does America!" kinda thing.  Kana used the same talent twice.  Outside of the game, Libby is very antisocial, and often hides in her room to watch videos or play games.  Once she got her talent, this didn't change, but she just wrote scripts instead.
I really like her backstory! The idea of creating a VR killing game/talent creator is a really interesting idea! I would like to hear more about Libby's own backstory, like what her home and school life was like, though!

Extra Info: She likes cute things, along with dumb crap.  Once she starts laughing, she won't stop for a while.
I really like this!

Talent: SHSL Script Writer
Interesting talent!

Reaction to seeing death: Disgusted.  She would run and hide in her dorm, or so she says, but she really is investigating on her own.  She sometimes finds some useful stuff, and brings a more prominent person to go see it, usually the protagonist, which I haven't quite figured out who that is going to be yet.
This is really cool!

Reaction to accusation: Kana would remain quiet, sometimes further implicating herself, but if it gets out of hand, she speaks very softly to the point where everyone has to be quiet if they want to hear her.

How she would kill: Kana actually does kill.  She is one of two case 5 murderers I have set up, and yes I did get that idea from SDA2.  She teams up with Vega Kymortum, the SHSL Serial Killer,  who is also going through for the second time.  He's actually a girl IRL, who is quite emo.  She would write out the whole thing ahead of time, and then she would perform it right on the mark.  She did write it, so she understands it better.  How she killed the victim with Vega was that she wrote the script, he read it and approved, they cornered the victim, and stabbed the victim at the same time, just Kana stabbed the front and Vega the back.
This is really interesting!

Execution: (There are two blackened's BTW as I mentioned earlier) Kana and Vega are in two seperate bubbles.  Kana has to write a script extremely quickly, and Vega has to defeat a very large Monokuma.  Kana is the only one who succeeds in her task, while Vega, who's actual talent is the SHSL Roleplayer, fails his task, leaving Kana alive on her own.  Because Kana passed her task, and one of the blackened was indeed Executed, Monokuma drops Kana into a pool of water, allowing her to live, while at the same time bombing the crap out of where she was standing so everyone thought she was dead.  She is then forced to watch the killing game from below the map by Monokuma, and eventually is found by the others.  Only problem is that Kana starved to death by that point, and they find her dead body.  Because she was a blackened, no trial was held for her, because there already was one.
This is really intriguing!
I'm not sure about having an SHSL serial killer, especially if it's the government who's made the talent program, I'm not sure they'd want to be creating serial killers haha
Otherwise, it's a really interesting execution and I like it a lot!

Overall, Libby/Kana's character is really intriguing and interesting! I would like to see a bit more personality and backstory-wise, but she's got a good base that just needs to be built on a bit. I think she has the potential to be a really interesting character, though, and enjoy what you've got so far!

Personality: 7/10
Character design: 6.5/10
Originality: 8/10
Backstory: 7/10
Overall: 7/10

Thanks for sending in your OC!