HotCat37 : Sora Akiyama

Name: Sora Akiyama

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Nationality: Japanese

Talent: Ultimate Badminton Player
I like her talent, it's something I haven't seen before!

Appearance: Sora has long dark brown, slightly wavy hair and hazel eyes. She wears a blue T-shirt with a symbol printed on the middle and wears white short shorts. She wears knee-high white socks and blue-white sneakers. She also wears two dark brown bracelets around both her wrists.
I love her design!

Personality: Sora is sporty and a bit tomboyish. She easily befriends people, especially boys. She cares deeply about her friends and will sometimes go to the extreme for them, showing off her reckless side. She can be rather insensitive sometimes as well. Especially when she's angry at someone, she can say some things without thinking. She can also be rather pushy with people like Juro and Disco as she gets annoyed by lazy persons or people who don't stand up for themselves.
I like her personality! I would like to see it a bit more fleshed out with how she's insensitive, but otherwise I like it so far!

Sexuality: Not Sure

Extra Info:
- There are slight hints throughout the story that she might like Itsuki as well, but it's not very clear.
- She's interested in planes and knows a few things about them, since her father is a pilot.
- She hates to admit, but she actually really likes shopping and looking stylish in her free time.
I like this! Especially that you added a more feminine side to her!

Backstory: Sora grew up with her rather successful parents and one younger brother. She was always interested in her parent's jobs but didn't want to take on the same work as either of them did. As a young kid she had always found more interest for sports instead of the things most girls her age found fun. She didn't care for dolls, tea parties or any of that. She really liked the sport badminton and she and her younger brother used to play it in their yard quite a few hours a day. Sora's tomboyish nature is also partially caused due to her being nearly always the only girl in a class in her elementary school throughout the years. She eventually developed a talent for badminton and started doing competitions. She was finally recognised by Trust's Peak after winning a big competition in her country.
I really like her backstory! How come she was the only girl in her classes? Was it specific classes she took or other things?

Reaction to seeing death: She'll be utterly shocked and angrily demand who did it. In an investigation she will help out a bit but would mostly just answer questions and ask around for clues.
I like this!

Reaction to being accused: She'd be a bit ticked off that someone would accuse her, but she'll still try to keep her cool, as she would only come across as more suspicious if she'd burst out. She'll bring up some important points or flaws in the accuser's argument with some help of the protagonist and would cheer if the accuser would finally give up.
This suits her!

How would they kill: She commits suicide in Chapter 2 to save the students since Monokuma's motive was that if a killing wouldn't happen, one of the students was randomly gonna be picked to kill.
This is really sad but it also suits her personality and I think it could lead to some very interesting commentary as well as plot points.

Overall, Sora is a really interesting character that I'd like to see more fleshed out personality-wise! She seems like a really fun and intriguing person!

Personality: 7/10
Character design: 8/10
Originality: 8.5/10
Backstory: 8/10
Overall: 8/10

Thanks for sending in your OC!