Please? *Larry

“Please, BooBear?” Harry’s voice asks quietly, pleading. I sigh and pull my covers over my head, trying to tune him out. But then my covers are yanked away from me. The cold air hits my almost naked body. My boxers are my only protection.

I sit up, scowling.

“Harry! I said no!” I hiss.

“Boo, please?” He begs again, crawling into the bed with me. He’s wearing nothing but his boxers as well, and I somehow manage to keep my eyes off his body. Now he’s just a mere inch away, those green eyes filled with lust and his lip trembling.

“They’ll hear us!” I explain, my annoyance lessoning. Who can really blame him? He’s just an eighteen year old with raging hormones…

Let me explain: The lads decided going back to the bungalow was a good idea, since we’ll be back on tour in just two days. We’ve just had four months apart and it’s practically killed us. Text and calling just doesn’t cut it.

Harry was hurt the worst, he missed our little snogs and cuddling at night. And especially he missed the other sexual advantages of our relationship… The lads are in the other rooms of the bungalow, and they’d hear us if we did anything. So when Harry started coming on to me after we all decided it was bed time, I pushed him away and hid under my covers. His bed is on the other side of the room, but we both knew he’d sleep in my bed.

“I don’t care if they hear us, I need you.” Harry responds before kissing me. When his hands tug at my hair and run down my bare back I have a hard time stifling my moans of pleasure. Damn, I want him.

I allow myself to enjoy this for a few minutes as we fall back against the pillows, the smell of him enticing me and the feel of those curls making me crave more. Then his hands start to slip my boxers down a little bit. My hands untangle from his hair to stop him from pulling them further.

“No, Harry.” I whisper sternly. The torn expression on his face almost breaks my heart.

“It’s been four months, Louis.” He says, touching his forehead to mine. His breath is irregular and he’s deliberately pressed up against me so I can feel how much he wants me.

“I want to, but the lads-”

“They won’t be surprised…” Harry laughs. I blush as I remember the countless jokes they made today about how hard Harry and I will be fucking tonight. Everyone knows we’re dating, but have we made the sexual aspects that obvious?

His convincing works and I let him discard my boxers, then his own. I flip us over and trail kisses along his jaw. Harry lets out a small moan that makes my heart rate go crazy.

“Shhh.” I tell him.

“Louis, calm down. They won’t catch us.” He pleads, his hands cupping my face and forcing me to look at him. “And quite honestly, I don’t care if they do…”

That makes me want to laugh. He honestly doesn’t care! I can see it in his eyes, he’s telling the truth. In fact, he probably wants Liam, Niall, or Zayn to walk in on us. Make for fun conversation later, huh?

I get off the bed, trying to think. I really shouldn’t be doing this! But God, I want to. Harry follows, then lightly pushes me up against the wall, trying to make me forget my hesitation. After a minute of his lips trailing over my chest, it works.

A soft moan escapes my lips. He kisses my lips, then looks at me with pleading eyes. I give a small nod, pushing myself off the wall, then get the satisfaction of seeing his face light up with excitement. Harry lets me push him against the wall, where I was just moments before.

I take a long torturous moment to trail kisses across his back.

“Louis…” He moans. That breaks my patience and I let myself slip inside him. As I start thrusting, his hands turn into fists that push against the wall as he bites his lip, trying very hard not to yell out.

“Harder, Louis!” He yells finally. Well, that should’ve woken up the lads… I obey him, thrusting even harder until we both release, sighing with content. Harry leads me to the bathroom which is connected to our room. He starts a shower going, smiling at me.

“Why waste water when we can shower together?” He reasons, pulling me into the cramped shower behind him. There is hardly any room to move around, but I don’t mind. Though I probably shouldn’t, I look at him with a big smirk on my face.

“Time to return the favor, Hazza.”

I lean against the shower wall as he grabs my manhood. Then he starts pumping, the water running down our bodies. I grab onto his wet curls, and he kisses my lips so hard they ache. Then his teeth nibble on my lip as he pumps quicker.

I yell out his name though I try to restrain myself. He kisses me to keep me quiet, preoccupying my mouth. Damn it. Why does he have to taste so fucking good?

My moans seem to echo throughout the house, along with the sound of running water. As I release, Harry moves out of the way, letting the water wash it away.

After our shower is over, Harry cleans up the mess on the wall before we finally lay in bed, both exhausted.

“Thank you, BooBear.” Harry grins, showing off those dimples and perfect teeth.

I snuggle up to him, burry my face in his neck. I fall to sleep with a huge smile on my lips because I know the lads will be very unhappy with us tomorrow…