Kill Me Silently

I could feel her small cold body against mine, her cool hands on my stomach. I leaned down and brushed my lips against hers.. Inviting her.. welcoming her. I looked into her bright blue eyes and I could hear her fragile heart thump uneasily. I tried to resit it but it took over my mind.. my soul. I looked in horror as I pressed my hand down on her throat and watched as the light slipped out of her forever. 

Running away from a secret should be easy..shouldn't it? but what if that secret won't leave and can never be forgotten. Alexa kept her secret behind her for years, convincing herself that she had finally forgotten it until she meets Trey, a strange boy who seems to know her most deepest secret and everything about her. As she falls deeper in love with him her secret seems to widen revealing the true horror's that lie within. Can she find the will to run away, leave again and never come back once she starts seeing the visions that once plagued her or will her love for Trey keep her bound to her killer secret? Will she run away from the darkness that devours her or will it kill her...silently.

_________________________________

I will try get the first chapter up as soon as possible :D