4. Finding The Impossible

Sorry if there is some mistakes, I tried to get this done as fast as I could :)

Chapter 4

She looked at herself in the mirror, a deep sense of disgust at her own image. She was never what someone would say as the 'pretty one'. Her small frame and curves didn't exactly attract much men and since most males seemed to go for voluminous blonde's with fake tan and long legs, her ginger hair with pale skin and tiny curves didn't exactly fit the plot.

She frowned as she looked at what she wore. After hours of finally deciding on what to wear she still wasn't exactly happy with it. The white lace dress was about the same colour of her skin, making her look much more paler then her usual albino skin tone. Her hair looked like a blaze of fire against all the white and was really the only colour in her whole image. 

The white dress was all floral lace overlay with a wide scoop neckline, elbow length sleeves, a sweetheart style design to the bust, a  thin plaited leather belt to the waist and a flared skater skirt that came mid thigh. 

She never wore skirts or dresses and the sudden crave to crawl into a pair of jeans and comfy sweater was killing Alexa. 

She decided against heels and went with plain black flats instead. Breaking her neck was not a good idea. 

She never wore much makeup and today wasn't any different only that she put on a little bit more eye makeup, going for that smokey look that made her blue eyes pop and a pale lipstick. She kept her hair in its natural curls just messed it up a bit so her hair had that messy look to it. 

She was quite surprised with herself actually, she thought she would be nervous being her first date but honestly she didn't think of it as being a date more as a mission. A mission to find out who Trey is, what he wants and why he so badly wants to find out her secret. 

* * * * * *

She was just finished brushing her teeth when she heard a distant beep of a car. She felt her heart beat spike up and finally the nerves began to swarm her. She quickly grabbed her clutch that had her money and phone in it and sprinted down the stairs. 

She reached the door before her mom did and she let out a relieved breath. She was happy she wouldn't have to have that awkward "Hey mom this is.." conversation between her and Trey. 

She walked outside, her nerves building up again making her clench her hands into fists. 

She looked up to see Trey leaning against his car which looked expensive and sleek. The sun glinted of his messy bronze hair. His blue eyes sparkled as he looked her up and down, smiling with satisfaction. 

She cleared her throat in discomfort and continued walking towards him. Her gaze went down to what he was wearing and she was impressed by how classy he looked with a white button up shirt that was rolled up at the sleeve, the first two buttons were undone and showed part of his muscular chest and neck. His dark wash jeans were hung low on his hips. 

He straighted up when she neared and smiled a lob-sided smile that made him look cute. He reached down and picked up her hand before slowly lifting it to his mouth and gently touching his lips on the skin of her hand all the while keeping eye contact.

His kiss send sparks through her body and she could hear her heart race in her ears. "You look beautiful." He said still looking deep into her eyes. She smiled and looked down as her cheeks began to go red. 

 No one has every called her beautiful before and she felt her heart slightly tug towards him. 

He walked her over to the passenger side of car and opened the door for her like a true gentleman. His car was clean and sleek and smelled like him, mint and leather.