Hope Shone Through

-Author's Note- 

  HolY HECC 4K VIEWS??

I M   D Y I NNGGHHAHAHA

No but really thank you so much!! I was recently on vacation so I didn't have any time to write, and I know this is a really short chapter but I needed to get something out. Forgive me ;w;

-Flowey's POV-

Sitting down in the shade, I closed my eyes and breathed in the cool, clean surface air. Content glowed softly inside of me. Even though I was happy, I still missed (Y/N). I frowned slightly, feeling my chest ache with longing for their presence. Hell, we'd only been apart for a day but it felt like much longer than that. I gazed out the window, watching cars roar by on the streets. Sunlight shone down brightly on the vehicles, and they reflected the blinding light as they whirred past one by one.

"Hey..." Toriel's voice sounded from behind me, and I glanced over my shoulder to see her and Frisk standing there. I had been living with them since I came up here. Sympathy spread across Toriel's face. "Are you okay?"

I shrugged. "I'm fine, I guess. Just tired. And... you know," I shrugged again, brushing it off. "It feels kinda weird without (Y/N)."

Toriel chuckled. "You really like (Y/N), don't you?" she teased, her voice warm. My face flushed and I rolled my eyes slightly. Everyone I knew--literally everyone I knew--had been teasing me about (Y/N). It kind of bothered me at first but I didn't really mind it anymore. I love them. I guess this is just their way of accepting our relationship.

I smiled slightly, feeling that giddiness flare up inside of me again.

Watching the sun rise up above the horizon, for once in my life, I felt complete.