Sea Crest

_______________________________________________________________________

You could smell the ocean breeze in the air and hear the seagulls late in the evening as you walked to work. You had worked at the Sea Crest Diner as a waitress. Despite how boring it was.

The sun was a beautiful orange, that reflected from the ocean waves. Like a mixture or orange, white, red, and yellow paint. The sound of the waves crashing against the rocks, and seeing the seagulls fly toward the sun, was just more then a beautiful sight.

Even though you were on vacation, you had no other choice but to serve the people and work to make sure you had enough money to pay for your hotel suite at the Sea Crest Hotel. Your room, 307.

As you walk by the palm trees covered in bright yellow lights in front of the Diner, you finally enter in your waitress outfit.

Your hair had a starfish clip in it. You walk across the dining room, as the customers waited at their tables to be served. "Here goes another night." you said, closing the Sea Crest's door.

You started to walk quickly only to see your best friend, Mei Fuyumi wide-eyed at you.

¨What are you doing late [Name]?¨ She put her hands on her hips and raised a brow.

You slouched and rubbed your arm in hesitation, "I'm sorry Mei, I'm usually not late like this." Mei just smiled, ¨It's fine it's not that late. Now get out there and feed some people¨ She took a wooden spoon and poked it at you humorously.

You laughed a bit and walked around the Diner, asking costumers if they had needed anything before they paid up. A lot, of costumers had came that evening, almost too many to handle.

-Time Skip-

Later that night it was getting a bit boring, only a few people were there, but you had already served them, and Mei had left her shift. It had been a tiring one for yourself. You smelt like seafood, and sweat and couldn't wait to get a shower.

Now, you were standing at the register, with your elbow on the marble counter. With your head rested in your palms. You could smell the ocean breeze from here, and you were slowly dozing off, to the sound of the waves crashing against the shore.

Suddenly, the door slams open and five large guys enter the diner. One laughing loudly and smacking his thigh. They were so tall, they had to duck to get through the doorway. You shocked, stand back in your straight position, as they choose a table to sit.

You pull up your outfit toward your chest, trying not to show your boobs. Then, started to walk over to the table and greet them.

Joseph was still laughing, and he started to cough everywhere. You handed him a napkin from your pocket that had little sea creature decorations.

¨Thank you ma'am.¨ Joseph chuckled a bit, with a scratchy voice. He coughed into the napkin then put it on the table. He cleared his throat and cracked his knuckles. "Good grief.

What do you want to eat Avdol?¨ he asked. Avdol had ordered without hesitation, It, was quite a large want, but he was a large man. A supreme dish of lobster tail, tuna with cocktail sauce, and a salad. As well as octopus tentacles, with dipping sauce (fresh squid ink).  After you had taken almost all of their orders. You kindly asked if they wanted anything else, until a boy with a black, edgy jacket that had a long collar and a golden chain hooked to it. Also an odd black cap with a strange golden hand piece above its overhang, pointed his finger in the air.

_____________________________________________________-

Sea Crest is actually a real hotel. I dont why I had to put that out there but, if you enjoyed please vote and comment requests. 

Also if I get 10 comments, I'll reveal one of my drawings of Jotaro. (Like anyone cares about seeing a drawing lmao) 

Anyways, enjoy the next part of Ocean Man!